What's Happening
  • Advertisements have been disabled. You can turn back on your Adblock extension!
  • Battle of the Communities will run from June 23-24. Come out and support our team!
  • We're revamping our Donation System to make it easier for you to help support AG!
  • Our CSGO servers are starting to take off! Be sure to grab some friends and hop on 1v1 or Surf
  • We have many projects in store for the summer. Get ready!
  • Practice tonight at 9PM EST for the Battle of the Communities!
  • Shoutbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Sign in to follow this  
Ellie

TTT Custom Change Log

(MOVED OVER FROM OLD FORUMS.)

This log is generally meant for developers and to give a sense of transparency to the users.

12/6/2017

Gameplay -

Double jump has been added to the server by default. Just press space bar twice. (Possibility: Force double jump to only work somewhere near max 1st jump, to stop people from double jumping twice below to NOT die.

Pointshop 2 related stuff -

Harley Quinn removed from PS2, it was a model, not a player model, and that's a whole 'nother world to delve into.

Tools -

Cake anti cheat now works for staff! Please type !cac_menu to see it. Adjusted some things to automatically perm ban anyone using hacks in the server, as beforehand it was set to kick only.

To Do list -

Remove double jump from ps buy options.

Remove harley quinn from ps buy options.

That is all
~Esbelto

---------------------------------------------------------------------

12/12/2017

Gameplay Related -

Death emblems are added! VIP Only, if you are a donator and press "f6" a death emblem creator will appear, here you can create a shitty cod like emblem to display to your enemies when you dick them down, press f6 to access and the arrow keys on the keyboard to move around your emblem, share YOUR type of cancer to players now basically.

12/16/2017

Quality Of Life Change -

Death emblems are now able to display the role of the killer! Enjoy! This should help you decide if the person is rdming or not!

28/12/17 
(12/28/17)

New Skins Added

Thresh, Tron Anon and Daedric added for anyone to purchase. Mr Meeseeks added and is donator only.

08/01/2018
(01/08/2018) 

New Maps Added 

ttt_forest_final
ttt_nuketown
ttt_office_gm
ttt_fastfood_a6

Posted (edited)

ALRIGHT LADYS AND GENTS LETS START THIS UP NEW PC NEW SERVER HAHAAAAAAA.... I cracked open a good ol nice bottle of vodka so lets get this shit poppin.

Server re-vamp is in process... It's gonna take a little longer cause I can't get ahold of the list right now that I asked someone to make so lets get this poppin.

This thread will be updated but if anyone wants to hop into discord and suggest what I should do with the server I'm open for suggestions, anyone, and I mean ANYONE (yes people I don't enjoy as well, I'm drunk so ya'll get a pass.) Anyone that helps with suggestions will get a 25k point compensation in return and well some of their ideas may be added, just hop in discord ttt custom and talk.

Lets get the basis down, this post will be consistently updated and edited, keep track of it.

1.  Create list on what and what NOT to delete. (Complete)

2. Wipe server (Complete)

3. Add back in the basic "make ttt work good" shit [ULX/Ulib, ModernMOTD, PS 2 w/ addon material]. (Complete)

4. Add the shit we're keeping back in. (Complete)

5. Add maps in. (Complete)

6. Rules revised (Complete)

7. Re-add mapvote (in-progress)

~~ Barebones TTT [Incomplete] ~~

Edited by Esbelto
  • Helpful (+1) 1

Posted (edited)

~New permanent mini-game introduction~

-Gay fuck boy friday-

https://gyazo.com/514ec32a5901872306026ea3334a5c1d

Two new weapons...

- Drilldo

-Dildo

Drilldo is and does 2 dmg per second and is equippable in secondary slot.

Dildo does 5 damage per hit and is equippable in primary slot.

The catch... It only does damage on friday, the objective and rules play as this.

Both these weapons spawn actively around the map with other weapons.

This game mode is always active, its a mini-game more of...

the rules...

If you can kill me with one of these weapons under these conditions...

1. I must NOT be AFK

2. I must be a traitor

3. It must be a valid kill, RDM'ing will exclude you from the game mode for that kill.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Q: What happens if I kill you with the weapon?

A: If you kill me with ONE of the weapons, I will buy you a 30$ game, for FREE, if you save that prize and kill me with the opposite weapon, I'll bump it up to a 60$ game and throw a month of free VIP on it as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll be getting drunk and finishing up the barebones server as is for this weekend, most likely after I get released tommorrow I'll hit up some vodka, do a few more edits, and then I'll open the server if anyone cares to join. 

The money for the games are coming straight out of my pocket. Anyways, just a little update, enjoy!

Edited by Esbelto