• Reboot in progress...
  • Reboot in progress...
  • Reboot in progress...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
sawilson

sawilson is back! But...

Hey y’all! I’m sure most everyone knows me, if you’re new then hi I’m sam, I’m 14, and I’m an Alabama white boi and I wanna be free. But to sum up my absence:

my whole summer has been camping or other activities (uploaded on my YouTube channel link at end of this) and I’ve been grinding at fortnite tryna get better 

But this is also my first year ever for public school and it’s also my freshman year of high school so my time to devote to this has been limited. I also recently did auditions for Disney and Nickelodeon, who will gave me working with an agent by next summer to do commercials and modeling and other stuff that I might be asked to do.

In other words, I’ve been gone a bit. But I did miss every one of y’all. I’m purchasing a new gaming system soon so I can hop on the TTT server again soon if I’m not playing fortnite.

Here is my YouTube channel if you’re interested in my personal life/ gaming vids:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmr6FfoGI3HWeNr0I-qcSNA

I’d be more than happy to do videos for AG or with AG members if anyone would like that

• Haha (+0) 2

23 hours ago, sawilson said:

Hey y’all! I’m sure most everyone knows me, if you’re new then hi I’m sam, I’m 14, and I’m an Alabama white boi and I wanna be free. But to sum up my absence:

my whole summer has been camping or other activities (uploaded on my YouTube channel link at end of this) and I’ve been grinding at fortnite tryna get better 

But this is also my first year ever for public school and it’s also my freshman year of high school so my time to devote to this has been limited. I also recently did auditions for Disney and Nickelodeon, who will gave me working with an agent by next summer to do commercials and modeling and other stuff that I might be asked to do.

In other words, I’ve been gone a bit. But I did miss every one of y’all. I’m purchasing a new gaming system soon so I can hop on the TTT server again soon if I’m not playing fortnite.

Here is my YouTube channel if you’re interested in my personal life/ gaming vids:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmr6FfoGI3HWeNr0I-qcSNA

I’d be more than happy to do videos for AG or with AG members if anyone would like that

Just did 

LOL SAMUEL WILSON WHATS UP BUD

Aint nobody care if your back or not. If you leave again no one will know / care

Edited by QuitTrying
  • Best Comment (+1) 1
  • Toxic (-1) 1