What's Happening
  • Congratulations to our R6 Team for making it into IEG! Their first match is on Friday, go support them!
  • We're taking the community in a whole new direction. Go join a Division, make a team with some friends and participate/compete within your Division for prizes!
  • Most of our servers will be going down, all except our Surf server thanks to the hard work Shark has put into it!
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Sign in to follow this  
Cute_eBoy

Fully Custom TTT Server ?

I know AG really wants to move away from the servers, but I 100% believe we should have a Custom TTT server. I know we had a semi-custom TTT, however no one wants to play on a semi-custom TTT server. With a Custom TTT server, we could bring in new members to the community, and get this place fucking poppin. 

Idk, both servers got euthanized and then shot point blank with a .50 cal so dk if owners are gonna bring em back for a while 

Sent from my Samsung Fridge 

It's easier said than done, even if we got the TTT servers back up, it would be a whole nother clusterfuck to get them active and dont think anyone wants to go through that trouble again, I would definitely wanna play on one tho

Im a Minecraft maps only type of dude. But anything for AG to have a gmod server.

On 10/23/2018 at 10:38 PM, Michael Rosen said:

It's easier said than done, even if we got the TTT servers back up, it would be a whole nother clusterfuck to get them active and dont think anyone wants to go through that trouble again, I would definitely wanna play on one tho

We'd go over the whole idea but this is a point that'll keep coming back around.

If someone is willing to take on that endeavor and actually work it out and get a 1.6 or GMOD TTT Server going (Assuming the Council is for it) I think it would be an awesome idea and would probably get populated pretty fast. I know quite a few people from the old days who would totally play on the server.

Edited by SharK

10 hours ago, SharK said:

If someone is willing to take on that endeavor and actually work it out and get a 1.6 or GMOD TTT Server going (Assuming the Council is for it) I think it would be an awesome idea and would probably get populated pretty fast. I know quite a few people from the old days who would totally play on the server.

Agreed. You need to have dedication and put work in it for it to payoff. If its neglected it will fail. Population is up to how the server is advertised , and active staff. Also fixing bugs and maintenance. 

I have been waiting and waiting for the Semi-vanilla server to comeback but it never did. And I still want to play gmod,

In my opinion, AG did it for me, The semi-vanilla server was simple and had staff that actually took care of it. The environment was fun and i had great times.

Im always down to staff the server again or play on the server in general.

Gmod is still a striving community. So there will always be a chance to make a server again.

• Like (+1) 1