What's Happening
  • Congratulations to our R6 Team for making it into IEG! Their first match is on Friday, go support them!
  • We're taking the community in a whole new direction. Go join a Division, make a team with some friends and participate/compete within your Division for prizes!
  • Most of our servers will be going down, all except our Surf server thanks to the hard work Shark has put into it!
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Sign in to follow this  
SharK

Surf Server Map List!

Hey Everyone! If anyone is or ever does have issues Downloading maps directly from our server; Please visit our Parent Directory to Download the Maps as a direct manual download. Link for all maps on our server will be from the link below and this list will be updated as we add new maps to the server.

THANK YOU!

http://www.agdatabase.site.nfoservers.com/server/maps/

• Like (+1) 1
  • Love (+1) 1

do we just not have utopia anymore? because if not you need to change the default map

We still have Surf_Utopia_njv on the server. In fact we actually have 2 different versions of Utopia the other one is Surf_Utopia_v3 and it has the much higher end zone finish as well as having the secret jail area where you can pick up the big machine gun that essentially increases your speed while on your next run until you fail or restart. So we have the legit normal utopia and then we have the fun cheating utopia if you will.

As far as the default map that the server goes to when the server restarts it was changed from Utopia to Beginner as more people prefer beginner to utopia and beginner is easier so it does tend to attract more players.

@James

Edited by SharK

i mean the only reason i ask that is because i couldn't connect to the server when it was on utopia (getting the "missing map" error) and couldn't find it on the maplist you posted.

Ok that is very odd because looking into FTP both utopia maps are there, I tested it by deleting my local map files for both of them and changed to those maps and I downloaded just fine, but yet they are not showing on the database map list which is very very weird because I websyncd again today and it told me no new files were available and the websync was complete. So yea I will have digidy help me look into this because that should not be happening.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this