What's Happening
  • Congratulations to our R6 Team for making it into IEG! Their first match is on Friday, go support them!
  • We're taking the community in a whole new direction. Go join a Division, make a team with some friends and participate/compete within your Division for prizes!
  • Most of our servers will be going down, all except our Surf server thanks to the hard work Shark has put into it!
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Sign in to follow this  
QuitTrying

Rest In Peace, Mac Miller

Yesterday the rapper " Mac Miller " Died of an Overdose. It is a sad to hear that a good rapper's talent went to waste. But shit happens, Life got the best of him and yeah. Heres some of my favorite songs from him

drugs takin everyone out here man

shits fucked

Where's Kool-Aid and Frozen Pizza, anyways RIP Mac Miller man...

First XXXTentacion, Fredo Santana, now Mac Miller... this year is garbage already..

Yea I remember I first got introduced to him watching his TV show and to me it was the embodiment of the American Dream and even sort of inspired me to start MMA, I loved his songs especially the ones from Good Morning, it's a shame that such talent goes to waste

This right here is definitely his best song. Talks about knowing god exists and knowing "whats on the other side of that door"

To be honest never heard of this guy, RIP, no disrespect but he doesn't have the voice in my opinion. His raps, beats, and music videos are great but his voice meh and he looks like he is trying to hard to be "thug" enough for "thugs" to listen to him.

Drugs aren't cool just stick to marijuana, enough high to have fun but not enough to fuck your life up.

Again no disrespect for the hardcore MacMiller fans. Just watching some of his videos Donald Trump has a great beat. Not really sure how the song relates to Donald Trump but its a good song.

• Helpful (+1) 1
  • Dislike (-1) 1

1 hour ago, DigidyDOG said:

To be honest never heard of this guy, RIP, no disrespect but he doesn't have the voice in my opinion. His raps, beats, and music videos are great but his voice meh and he looks like he is trying to hard to be "thug" enough for "thugs" to listen to him.

Drugs aren't cool just stick to marijuana, enough high to have fun but not enough to fuck your life up.

Again no disrespect for the hardcore MacMiller fans. Just watching some of his videos Donald Trump has a great beat. Not really sure how the song relates to Donald Trump but its a good song.

"no disrespect"
proceeds to disrespect him.

you do realize what a thug is right? just cause hes tattooed all over his arms and body doesnt make him a thug. just cause he makes rap music doesnt make him a thug. 

a thug is a violent person. you think he was trying to be a violent person? a criminal? get the fuck outta here with that disrespect its not needed. if you dont got anything nice to say dont say. 

5 hours ago, Cute_eBoy said:

"no disrespect"
proceeds to disrespect him.

you do realize what a thug is right? just cause hes tattooed all over his arms and body doesnt make him a thug. just cause he makes rap music doesnt make him a thug. 

a thug is a violent person. you think he was trying to be a violent person? a criminal? get the fuck outta here with that disrespect its not needed. if you dont got anything nice to say dont say. 

Its an opinion I did say nice things as well. I never said rap music makes a thug never said his raps were bad, what do you call his look? Gangster? Hipster? I assumed that thugs made their pant's hang low and turn their hats to the side? Is that a wrong assumption? If I could have edited my post when I wanted to it would have looked a lot different after I did more research for about an hour or 2 after that, but it didn't let me and now you are getting heated and trying to put words in my mouth. I was trying to write with the most respect I could and still voice my opinion. Anyways since there is no civil conversation to be had here I will leave my statements at that.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Love (+1) 1