• Reboot in progress...
  • Reboot in progress...
  • Reboot in progress...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Kurama Koukla

Kurama Koukla's Resignation

I've made a lot of great friends in this community and I don't plan on completely ghosting. I don't have the drive to work on the discord or manage the members in it. I think it would be better if someone else took the position who actually wants to improve the discord and help it grow. I'm not resigning because of salty people, honestly if you don't like me i probably don't care or think you're irrelevant ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. This is the choice that I think would be better for AG discord and myself. Shutout to all the people who made me feel welcomed and made a place for me in the community. @kekbun @Headline @DeathLock @Ayame Yasui @Anti @KawaiiSatan @Merples @Pingu @Strekki @Esbelto @eZ^ @James. I legit love you all <3. As for everyone else I hope you have a great time in the community. Even if you disliked, hated, or were toxic towards me I hope maybe we can chill sometime <: 
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           ~ You all gave me a special experience good or not, I'll see ya guys around

~Merples is gay                                                      ~James                                                          ~Ayame is best trap                                                                ~Anti *pat pat*                                                                       ~kek strongest bitch ik                                ~eZ^ best staff
                                           ~Death toxic as shit but ily                    ~Headline Headass                                                                 ~Satan you cute hmu                                                     ~Strekki do you just                                                             ~Esbelto Janitor Gnomey 

~Pingu B                                                       

thank you for all the hard work you did for the discord server. 

As long as we still get to carry League games I'm happy, thanks for all the work you did for the discord 🙂 

not gay btw

11 hours ago, Merples said:

not gay btw

BIG GAY

you are an omega cutie ♥ i'd hit you up any day. 

supports gotta stick together! you went above and beyond with the discord and met the needs of a lot of people, hopefully whoever takes your place will do the same! ILY♥

Sad to see you leave, I never disliked you but I know I'm retarded so i fucked up whatever "friendship" we had. Maybe we can be cool one day. Thank you for the work, see ya.

Now you can be free of all the spastics and you don't have to feel responsible for whenever someone says the N word in the Discord. Now I have to depend on Aaron to do anything.. Wait.

Guest kekbun

Probably the most upset I've been when someone resigned. You helped the discord reach its peak and I'm glad we ended up talking and becoming good friends.

ily female

cya later alligator

We didn’t see eye to eye all the time but you were good staff and a good person to talk to. Good luck on whatever the future may hold and don’t Be a stranger. 

F

Guest Esbelto
On 7/20/2018 at 1:27 PM, Strekki said:

Now you can be free of all the spastics and you don't have to feel responsible for whenever someone says the N word in the Discord. 

Fun times.

Had fun with ya fake weeb, don't go MIA on me though. Take care on your future endeavors my negro.

Thanks for all your work and everything you have done for the discord Koukla! Cya around.

Thanks for your work.