What's Happening
  • Congratulations to our R6 Team for making it into IEG! Their first match is on Friday, go support them!
  • We're taking the community in a whole new direction. Go join a Division, make a team with some friends and participate/compete within your Division for prizes!
  • Most of our servers will be going down, all except our Surf server thanks to the hard work Shark has put into it!
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
NaisA-

Unveiling our Rainbow Six | Siege Team

Posted (edited)

cool 

Edited by James
  • Like (+1) 1

Thank you Asian and Goob for having us.

For those curious, our team brings a vast amount of experience, 3 of our members originally come from xbox and transitioned into PC after ubi got rid of the Xbox pro league.

We are currently preparing for many of the open qualifiers coming up for the USA Nationals, Challenger League, and much more. 

We are extremely grateful for this opportunity and we will proudly represent the brand of Allied Gaming as we make our run at breaking out into the upper echelons of Siege.

41 minutes ago, Cavsoft said:

Thank you Asian and Goob for having us.

For those curious, our team brings a vast amount of experience, 3 of our members originally come from xbox and transitioned into PC after ubi got rid of the Xbox pro league.

We are currently preparing for many of the open qualifiers coming up for the USA Nationals, Challenger League, and much more. 

We are extremely grateful for this opportunity and we will proudly represent the brand of Allied Gaming as we make our run at breaking out into the upper echelons of Siege.

good luck to you guys hope u win all ur games 

Neat. Good luck to you all.

45 minutes ago, KawaiiSatan said:

Local e-girl wants to hear the sexy voices tyvm.

Gross, her fortnite nameisnliterally bad e girl might wanna steer clear guys 

But I’m excited! I was talking about an AG Pro league R6 team a while back and Im glad we went through with it! Good luck with your games, I’ll be rooting you guys on during the open qualifiers and however far you get (I’m hung over and just woke up so that makes no sense). Hopefully this will bring more attention and support to the community! Y’all should also play some siege with me because I can be pretty good SOMETIMES ;)) 

10 minutes ago, XXXANAX said:

But I’m excited! I was talking about an AG Pro league R6 team a while back and Im glad we went through with it! Good luck with your games, I’ll be rooting you guys on during the open qualifiers and however far you get (I’m hung over and just woke up so that makes no sense). Hopefully this will bring more attention and support to the community! Y’all should also play some siege with me because I can be pretty good SOMETIMES ;)) 

That would be cool man. We don't play ranked too often tho 😧

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Cavsoft said:

That would be cool man. We don't play ranked too often tho 😧

I don’t play ranked at all 💀

my Uplay is T-Acog (haven’t been on pc Bc My pc doesn’t work like it used to feelsbad) 

and my PSN (if anybody plays on PlayStation) is deezgutsss21 

Edited by XXXANAX
Autocorrect

Goodluck Stolas 🙂

4 hours ago, XXXANAX said:

Bad e-girl that lasts longer in fortnite than you do. :spinningthinking:

I see thsi this is no different form any other team game. The females are always the support mains https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1cvEDKuMZw

• Like (+1) 1
  • Love (+1) 1
  • Facepalm (+0) 1
  • Pile of Poo (-1) 3
  • Toxic (-1) 2

4 hours ago, Philip said:

I see thsi this is no different form any other team game. The females are always the support mains https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1cvEDKuMZw

Nice bait.

Lisa is a very competent fragger and has some of the best comms on the team it's just so happens that support is where she fits in and is comfortable.

Please know the full background before you talk shit thanks

• Best Comment (+1) 1
  • Facepalm (+0) 1

"Pro League" with at least two members peaking high gold? (Last known ofc).

Either way best of luck ;)) ❤️

On 7/6/2018 at 5:10 AM, BootyRay said:

Rank=\= skill 

• Best Comment (+1) 1
  • Confused (+0) 1

3 hours ago, XXXANAX said:

Rank=\= skill 

Yeah I mean at this point in time with R6 ranked is a complete joke. I don't even touch it as much anymore tbh it's just thunt to warm up then scrims.

On 7/6/2018 at 6:10 AM, BootyRay said:

R6 ranked is pretty cancer majority of people in plat 1-diamond are just cheating anyways. Ubisoft's cheat detection is straight ass 

• Love (+1) 1

Guest Scrinn

:hmmm: