What's Happening
  • Go Check out Hunger Games! 74.91.114.70:27015
  • Get exclusive perks across our community by becoming a Supporter or VIP
  • Let's make this summer count! Drop Fortnite for a couple hours and come play in TTT!
  • Check out our new Rainbow Six | Siege Team!
  • Shoutbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Dark

[TeamSpeak Staff Application] [Dalton/Dark]

Position applying for: TeamSpeak Head Admin

TeamSpeak Name: Dalton

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:157898198

Timezone: CST

About yourself: I have been Allied-Gaming Member for two years now as of June 24th. I have been TeamSpeak Staff for almost 2 years now(I believe the month of July marks 2 years). I am a very easy, well-going, and nice person to talk too within AG. I enjoy every moment I get to be in this community as it helped me grow in to a better person.

Staff Experience: Ex Head-Admin of 1v1 and Retakes, High Admin of Bhop. Currently an Event Manager, Forums Moderator, and TS3 Admin for Allied-Gaming.

How active are you on the forums?: As of now, I am just getting my activity back within the forums. Finally got a fixed work schedule and my life back in shape. Along with that, I am a Moderator of the Forums, it is my job to put as much attention as I can towards the forums and moderate along with managing my other positions.

How many hours/weeks will you be active for?: I'm usually on TeamSpeak anytime that I am home when I decide to game, relax, or really anything. TeamSpeak is always open. So with that being said, I would said 3-7 hours a day.

What rules are most commonly broken on Teamspeak?: Channel hopping, spamming, and inappropriate avatars.

Will you try to be unbiased when handling situations involving your friends?: In every situation I am in, 100%.

Why do you want to be staff?: I would like to be the TS3 Head Admin to help Cogito in any way possible so he can possibly get more things pushed out, or we could bounce ideas off each other in what we could bring in, and overall, make things great.

What is something you would like to accomplish while being staff?: I would for sure get as many tasks as I can get done for whatever that needs to be done, such as making server groups/staff tags, making channels, enforcing rules, and overall making AG's Teamspeak an even better place to be. The biggest thing that I would like to bring to our Teamspeak is a working bot that notifies staff when new members join our Teamspeak. We have had one before, so I don't see why we can't bring one back!

Thank you for reading my application.

**This Application was made based off the Discord Staff Application Format, just slightly edited, if anyone was wondering.**

-1. TS3 is currently fine how it is, and not that many people get on to the point where there needs to be a head admin. Not only that but you're Event Manager, Forum Mod, and TS3 Admin. You already got a lot on your plate no need to add anymore.

Posted (edited)

you'd be better than that other dalton, that guys a loser. come and @me

Edited by Fush
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike (-1) 1

Can you apply for head admin? If so HUGE +1 he’s been a part of AG and extremely friendly and welcoming. I remember when I first met him around the time I first joined, he was extremely nice and when I first joined ts3 he was really friendly and helpful. He has tons of staff experience and is extremely dedicated to AG. 

On 6/27/2018 at 3:27 PM, Cute_eBoy said:

-1. TS3 is currently fine how it is, and not that many people get on to the point where there needs to be a head admin. Not only that but you're Event Manager, Forum Mod, and TS3 Admin. You already got a lot on your plate no need to add anymore.

Event manager is really just an honorary title in my opinion since you just create events and doesn’t require much time out of your life unless there is an upcoming event, and the ts3 admin would be removed since it would be a promotion on the server. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, XXXANAX said:

Can you apply for head admin?

Yes, due to Cogitos post about Staff Applications being open. I have decided to wait some time and post near the end of the month.

On 5/31/2018 at 5:09 PM, Cogito said:

You may apply for Head Admin if you currently a teamspeak staff member, or High staff on one of our servers.

3 hours ago, Kurama Koukla said:

-1 I wanna see events before I see you as head admin

Also what's the difference between ts3 admin and ts3 head admin? ts3 doesn't seem that hard to staff since most of the channels are privated and such. 

8 hours ago, Kurama Koukla said:

-1 I wanna see events before I see you as head admin

@Kurama Koukla May you clarify for me, exactly what an Event Manager is? Is it someone who manages and handles the events that take place, or is it someone who creates any and all events that take place in AG? 

Just curious.

2 minutes ago, Tater said:

@Kurama Koukla May you clarify for me, exactly what an Event Manager is? Is it someone who manages and handles the events that take place, or is it someone who creates any and all events that take place in AG? 

Just curious.

I honestly don't know. I would assume they would come up with events and talk to the sms to host them. If the SMs created the event I wouldn't see the point of an event manager.

3 hours ago, Tater said:

Just curious.

The Battle of the Communities was an event yet Dark had nothing to do with it. Event Manager is basically a role to make him feel like he has some sort of power. There are rarely any events that members of the community try and have happen. The only one I remember was Karaoke Night hosted by Ellie.

• Helpful (+1) 1
  • Facepalm (+0) 1

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but to my understanding, Event manager was a role created so a certain person would schedule events for the community. Even if the events don't have to be coordinated with the servers, I don't see any events happening to the extent it should be.

The last time I talked to Dark (Dalton,) he said he wanted at least 2 events a week. Within the the time he was appointed the rank, he's messaged me once about creating an event. 

What I'm saying is that Event Manager as of right now is a meme of a role, and that's because the people who fill it aren't currently doing that job.

I'd just like to see your Event Manager position turn more into a success before you apply for another responsibility. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Best Comment (+1) 2