What's Happening
  • Congratulations to our R6 Team for making it into IEG! Their first match is on Friday, go support them!
  • We're taking the community in a whole new direction. Go join a Division, make a team with some friends and participate/compete within your Division for prizes!
  • Most of our servers will be going down, all except our Surf server thanks to the hard work Shark has put into it!
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
XXXANAX

Jayce Blacklist Appeal

Your Forum Username: Used to be WBGJayceGaming or something like that

Your Steam id: STEAM_1:0:80411731

Admin that banned you: Either P2 or GoobNitro

Length of ban: Blacklist 

Why were you banned?: The listed reasoning, or the reason that was shown to me on the forum was “Charging back a donation”. It’s either that or conspiring against the community.

Why should we consider unbanning?: If my ban was for a chargeback, I was told that in the TOS it’s only bannable if the chargeback succeeded, I never got any money back from the chargeback and just gave up on it. If the actual reason for my ban is conspiring against the community or something like that, first I would like to apologize for anything I may have done to conspire, but I don’t believe I did. All I did was join a different community that some of my other friends from AG joined, we never told anyone to come join us, we just said “Hey we’re leaving this community for a different one” and they decided to come with us. While the other community’s server was a DCRP server, DC is it’s own thing. I remember P2 telling me something like “Before you guys left and made another DC we were the only one”. What he said was true, but like I said DC is its own thing, and while it’s okay to not like competition, I don’t think it’s a reason to blacklist multiple people. I could be wrong, maybe it’s a rule of the community, I do know that joining a different community while being in this one was against the rules,but I left the community and resigned from all positions before I was officially staff on the other community. Now these next few statements are going to have to be based off of trust, I know I may of abolished this trust a while ago, but please just believe me. I will never conspire against this community, I don’t want to be apart of a staff team, I just want to come back and talk to some old friends of mine. I know I annoyed some people and broke others trust that they had in me, I’m sorry that I did, but atleast think about giving me a second chance. I promise this time I won’t break it.

Evidence: Sadly I don’t have evidence for anything, as this sort of thing doesn’t really require evidence, I could be wrong.

-1, he went to a different community i believe xd

8 minutes ago, Farid said:

-1, he went to a different community i believe xd

He joined lazys community and left it. If lazy was forgiven for starting a new community and dcrp server Jayce should be forgiven for joining it. 

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, XXXANAX said:

He joined lazys community and left it. If lazy was forgiven for starting a new community and dcrp server Jayce should be forgiven for joining it. 

true, like lazy, he will have to start from the bottom.

Edited by Farid

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, XXXANAX said:

While also Jayce did nothing on AG, as in trying to get people to join IG. He never told anyone about it, it was Walrus' fault.

+1 Jayce did nothing and was banned for "charging back a donation" when in reality as he said the transaction didn't go through. He got banned on a technicality and that isn't at all fair. While other were banned for just and valid reasons Jayce defenitely was hit with a false ban and he should be unbanned.

Edited by Sky

+1

Love this kid with all my heart.

After all the complications with Lazy's community I was able to talk to him and he still was good and sincere at heart.

+1. I was so surprised to see Jayce blacklisted and in my honest opinion, he didn't really deserve it.

Jayce is a great guy and very sincere about things he says, I have no doubt he will do only good if he is unblacklisted and he deserves a second chance like many others were given.

2 hours ago, Sky said:

While also Jayce did nothing on AG, as in trying to get people to join IG. He never told anyone about it, it was Walrus' fault.

+1 Jayce did nothing and was banned for "charging back a donation" when in reality as he said the transaction didn't go through. He got banned on a technicality and that isn't at all fair. While other were banned for just and valid reasons Jayce defenitely was hit with a false ban and he should be unbanned.

If this is the real reason as to why he got blacklisted then +1.

+1 for coming back but can we get an owner to clear up why he was black listed? @GoobNitro @P2 @NaisA-

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Crow said:

+1 for coming back but can we get an owner to clear up why he was black listed? @GoobNitro @P2 @NaisA-

17 minutes ago, Cute_eBoy said:

If this is the real reason as to why he got blacklisted then +1.

I would assume it was for sm-ing the other dc server but he never tried to poach players or members from us. When people were trolling AG he made a forum post on IG forums stating whomever is caught on any AG servers trolling or attempting to advertise/poach players they would be demoted if staff and possibly banned. While in IG he never wanted to compete with AG or try to steal players, same with lazy. That was on walrus’ part.  

EDIT: However that’s as far as I know, please correct me if wrong

Edited by XXXANAX
Adding sum

I wouldn't know the reasoning behind his blacklist as it occurred before our merge.

To give some insight, a group of DCRP players form AG left to create another server. Stealing our files and etc. They asked other players to come with aswell.

Sure whatever’s you made a new community and did no go about doing it in a good manor.

The problem comes in when a large portion of players who went over charged back there donations for perks they have been using for months. 

This resulted in hundreds of dollars lost.

Even if it didn’t go through, you still tried to do it.

This is going to be a -1 from me.

1 hour ago, Survivor said:

To give some insight, a group of DCRP players form AG left to create another server. Stealing our files and etc. They asked other players to come with aswell.

Sure whatever’s you made a new community and did no go about doing it in a good manor.

The problem comes in when a large portion of players who went over charged back there donations for perks they have been using for months. 

If this is even close to true then thats pretty bad lol

tagging these fucks again to shed some light. @P2 @GoobNitro

1 hour ago, Survivor said:

Just as Kina said above me, if this is true then they should at least  be barred from being staff for a year or something. I don't see the problem if they're a normal player.

3 hours ago, Survivor said:

Again, walrus was the one behind stealing the server files (even tho I was told they were add ones made by him), Jayce was in charge of managing the staff of the server, Lazy and Walrus were in charge of the files and add ons. And Jayce wasn’t a part of the members of IG poaching players. If the forums were still up I’d link the post of him saying he would punish anybody caught trolling or poaching 

Jayce and Tytis were the primary instigators for all the drama that occured when lazy and walrus left,. They constantly spammed shoutbox, trolled on teamspeak and told me personally that they were going to refund their money back because they were leaving, whether or not their refunds went through I don't know, I'll have to check. I remember them saying they wanted to get blacklisted and were trolling on forums and teamspeak constantly till we got sick of it and blacklisted them both. I don't believe them for a second when they say they didnt ask anyone to join but we have no proof of that.

I'm ok with putting him on a secondary blacklist, after we find out the details on his refund.

13 minutes ago, Headline said:

??

Meaning he can’t hold a staff position for a set amount of time but can still be a part of the community 

2 hours ago, P2 said:

Jayce and Tytis were the primary instigators for all the drama that occured when lazy and walrus left,. They constantly spammed shoutbox, trolled on teamspeak and told me personally that they were going to refund their money back because they were leaving, whether or not their refunds went through I don't know, I'll have to check. I remember them saying they wanted to get blacklisted and were trolling on forums and teamspeak constantly till we got sick of it and blacklisted them both. I don't believe them for a second when they say they didnt ask anyone to join but we have no proof of that.

I'm ok with putting him on a secondary blacklist, after we find out the details on his refund.

91F92693-39D9-4DBA-BA86-AD9D5500E7F3.png

Guest kekbun

Well obviously the multiple chargebacks from people were wrong. What I don't understand is why you started off by saying "The transaction didn't go through so."

I'm glad you apologized and +1 to the idea of you starting your trust back from rock bottom.

If you guys believe Jayce needs to pay money back, I’ll gladly pay whatever he owes, jayce is a good staff and a good friend

@XXXANAX @Farid @Sky @Brontes @MelonsRule @Cute_eBoy @Crow @Michael Rosen @NaisA- @Survivor @Kina @Headline @iGetBae @P2 @JacobThePigeon @fREAk @kekbun 

OK so just to clear this up he was blacklisted for refunding his donation to the community. It was not because of any other reason due to the fact that once he refunded his donation there was no need for me or p2 to find/get any other evidence (even though we could have done so easily) to justify his blacklist as the rules have clearly stated from day one that refunding donations is not allowed and will result in a blacklist of users who do so. The reason why this is a rule in the first place is because once a user donates those donations can be used at any point in time thereafter. That being said, if a user donates money and those funds are used, followed by them refunding said donation, that actually results in a loss of donations/funds for the community. What users also may not know is that when someone refunds a donation it goes to the PayPal resolution center which results in Allied-Gaming having to issue a refund or fight the charge back dispute. If AG does not issue a refund and it goes into a dispute, paypal will review the case and determine whether or not a refund is valid or not. As some of you may know it is very rare that paypal sides with the seller or in this case Allied-Gaming and almost always ends up refunding the buyer or in this case Jayce. When a dispute is lost and a refund is issued there is always a fee added onto that by paypal due to it going to the resolution center. That fee is often times more than the donation refund itself, even up to double the amount sometimes. What this means is that it actually would have helped allied-gaming more if the user never donated to begin with because they are not only taking back their donation but are also eating up the funds from other peoples donations as well due to the added fees for going into dispute.

Now that I have explained why jayce was blacklisted and why this is a rule in the first place I would also like to add some more context into this unblacklist request. I did not just blacklist jayce when he refunded his donation. In fact I was made aware ahead of time by other users that jayce and tytis were trying to get blacklisted from AG because they had no desire to ever return to it. They decided it would be wise to troll on forums/teamspeak 3/servers, break rules, harass players, poach members, and pretty much anything else they thought they could do that would result in them being blacklisted. Because I was made aware ahead of time that this is what they were trying to do I decided it best to let it play out over the course of a few days to see if maybe they would change their minds or come around to just leaving rather than forcing our hands in a blacklist as this is not something p2 or myself ever enjoy having to do to anyone. After realizing that what they were doing was not working they then asked others how to get blacklisted at which point a few people gave them the idea to refund their donation. After hearing that they were planning on refunding their donations and trying to get other members to refund their donations as well that they made to allied-gaming, I contacted both of them and asked them to come onto the ts3. I explained to both of them that if they chose to refund their donation that they would be blacklisted and I explained the reasoning as to why giving them pretty much the same reasons I gave you all up above as well as informing them that even though they donated to allied-gaming for perks on the dc-rp server, just because the server was dying and they were switching to another community(walrus's and lazy's) that doesnt justify them refunding it due to the fact that they had already been using those donation perks for a month prior to everything happening with lazy and walrus and that lazy just never removed said perks because he was planning to take the server files and leave. That in reality had lazy been doing his duty as an SM  and removed their rank they would have already lost those monthly perks that they donated for. Once they heard me confirm that in fact refunding their donations to allied-gaming would result in their blacklist they pretty much had there minds made up, however I tried to appeal to their better sides by explaining why this would hurt AG and why they shouldn't force my hand and should instead just leave without any punishment/penalty as any member is free to come and go as they please or be in any community they wish to be in.

After explaining all those things to both tytis and jacye, they said that they were never planning on coming back to allied-gaming and were still going to refund their donations, even though i emphasized that once they make that decision there is no coming back. They both understood the conversation and what was stated as i made sure to ask them if they understood or had questions. When they once again confirmed that they were going to refund their donations I told them as much as I am disappointed to see them do that and to have them leave the community I understood that its their choice and there is little to nothing I could do about it. They then asked me if I was going to blacklist them then, and I told them no and that I would wait until i saw that they indeed refunded their donation, as like i said before me and p2 tried our hardest to avoid having to blacklist them. Once they refunded their donations I then issued the blacklist on both of them and that was that. After issuing the blacklist on both of them I heard through the grapevine that they were also then trying to get more of their friends to go to lazy's and walrus's community as well as refund their donations to get blacklisted/get the money to help start out their new DCRP server.

Now although jayce's refunding of the donation didn't officially go through, he still issued a refund via paypal. He also lied on the paypal dispute claiming he never received his items. The only reason why the refund got canceled and he didn't receive the money back is because he didn't respond to his own refund claim after i disputed his claim. Due to his lack of responding the dispute was canceled and the money was taken off hold and returned to the Allied-Gaming paypal. Although he may have no received his donation back his intentions were clear as day and he still attempted to issue a refund hence receiving the blacklist. You have to remember though that the process of paypal disputes is over the course of weeks and there was no way for me to know that he wasn't going to pursue it or follow through on his refund until it was several weeks later, and that he was blacklisted the moment he issued the refund claim, rather than actually successfully winning said claim. Because of the intentions behind a refund dispute and because of the additional fees received on AG by doing so, the blacklist is issued immediately on users who refund rather than actually waiting for the dispute to resolve.

The actions of lazyboy and walrus led to not only tytis's and jayce's refunding. There were other users who also refunded their donation and went to their community as well. They were also blacklisted. In fact as a result of lazy's and walrus's decision to make their own community/steal our server and jayce's and tytis's attempts to get others to refund their donations and leave AG there was a total loss of 125$ including the additional fees issued via refund disputes by paypal.

Below is an image which shows both tytis's and jayce's refunding their donation. Certain things were blacked out due to the sensitivity of such content.

4qcsyoF.png

Before the council makes a final decision regarding this unblacklist request I would like you all to think about what I said and what was done. Jayce and Tytis knew what they were doing. They knew the consequences and they knew the outcome. They wanted to be blacklisted and they did everything in their power to make that happen despite mine and p2's attempt to stop that from happening. I tried to reason with them and tried to explain that this would only hurt AG more than it already was hurting from lazy's and walrus's actions. And even after all this they followed through with it so they could instead donate that money to walrus's and lazy's community. Now if it was my sole decision to unblacklist them or not, I would not do it, however it is not. Members are not blacklisted or unblacklisted by community decision, that is left up to the council to decide alone, however we often times make the decision regarding a members outcome based off of the overall opinions of the community as that is what really matters here, rather than my own. This is why lazy was unblacklisted. Although I did not want him to be, it was clear the community felt otherwise and I set my feelings aside and re-evaluated the situation and took into account the opinions presented by members of this community and proceeded with his unblacklist. I want you to realize that just because lazy was unblacklisted this does not validate jayce's unblacklist request. These are two separate cases with different separate reasoning's for each. I want you to read fully what I posted and understand why we did what we did and then make your own decision as a member of this community if we should indeed unblacklist him or not.

I will be leaving this thread unlocked for 48 more hours to give users the chance to read my post and respond. At which point the thread will be locked and the council will decide its decision.

TL:DR - If you dont bother to read my post then dont bother leaving a response.