Jump to content
What's Happening
  • Congratulations to our R6 Team for making it into IEG! Their first match is on Friday, go support them!
  • We're taking the community in a whole new direction. Go join a Division, make a team with some friends and participate/compete within your Division for prizes!
  • Most of our servers will be going down, all except our Surf server thanks to the hard work Shark has put into it!
  • Chatbox

    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
XXXANAX

Jayce Blacklist Appeal

Recommended Posts

-1 I knew about the fees on chargebacks from streamers having the issue but didnt realize that this guy and his friends charge backing $50 turned into a $125 loss. I'll say that if he was banned over a year ago then its whatever but if its been less than a year then leave him for now. 

Share this post


Link to post
34 minutes ago, Kina said:

-1 I knew about the fees on chargebacks from streamers having the issue but didnt realize that this guy and his friends charge backing $50 turned into a $125 loss. I'll say that if he was banned over a year ago then its whatever but if its been less than a year then leave him for now. 

To clarify it wasn't just tytis and jayce that charged backed that equaled 125$. There was a 3rd person as well that charged back 30$ also. The total loss from fees alone was $45 worth of additional fees just because of the 3 people charging back. This is over half of the 80$ donated originally from all 3 combined, which is why users who refund donations are blacklisted.

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, GoobNitro said:

To clarify it wasn't just tytis and jayce that charged backed that equaled 125$. There was a 3rd person as well that charged back 30$ also. The total loss from fees alone was $45 worth of additional fees just because of the 3 people charging back. This is over half of the 80$ donated originally from all 3 combined, which is why users who refund donations are blacklisted.

i mean if what you say is true they all colluded to do it as well as trying to get others to do it as well, therefore ill stand by my statement. I dont think someone can run with a group and actually do what they are doing and claim ignorance and innocence. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Kina said:

-1 I knew about the fees on chargebacks from streamers having the issue but didnt realize that this guy and his friends charge backing $50 turned into a $125 loss. I'll say that if he was banned over a year ago then its whatever but if its been less than a year then leave him for now. 

Yeah I'm gonna change my +1 to a -1. I don't think the dude should be unblacklisted for what he did. He wanted to be blacklisted in the first place.

Share this post


Link to post

So you're telling me that goob told them why refunding their donations was bannable and how it would hurt ag. How they were told that if they did it they would be blacklisted and they would never be able to come back. How they did it anyway and tried to rope others into doing the same. Why is this a discussion? They did exactly what you told them not to do, with full knowledge of the consequences. This kid knew the consequences, did it anyway, and should ride out his punishment.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Kimilinni said:

So you're telling me that goob told them why refunding their donations was bannable and how it would hurt ag. How they were told that if they did it they would be blacklisted and they would never be able to come back. How they did it anyway and tried to rope others into doing the same. Why is this a discussion? They did exactly what you told them not to do, with full knowledge of the consequences. This kid knew the consequences, did it anyway, and should ride out his punishment.

To elaborate on this. It appears not only did they know the consequences, these edgelords did it BECAUSE they wanted the consequences as well as trying to get other members to do the same. It's a step further than just knowing the consequences and making a near sighted mistake. 

Share this post


Link to post

I think this might be worth noting so I have received word on pretty much the only Jayce response to goobs post. 

9bec721b4d.png

Share this post


Link to post

Definitely a -1. You read the rule, talked to an owner about it, and went through with it anyway BECAUSE you would get blacklisted. Literally said you never wanted to come back so you decided to take a shot at the community. So gratz dude you got literally what you wanted :omegalul: 

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Kina said:

I think this might be worth noting so I have received word on pretty much the only Jayce response to goobs post. 

9bec721b4d.png

 

5C421554-A29E-41B6-BD97-A0B06B8D34E4.png

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

Even if you paid back all the money the community lost in charge backs, I still dont know if the community were to really want you back. You said yourself you wanted to be blacklisted and you got your wish. Guess Lazy's community didn't go according to plan L :omegalul:L. Who wounda thought. 

 

You were a really nice person too so it's sad to see you in a state like this. But empathy has no place in these type of decisions.

Edited by Pingu

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Kina said:

I think this might be worth noting so I have received word on pretty much the only Jayce response to goobs post. 

9bec721b4d.png

 

4 hours ago, XXXANAX said:

 

5C421554-A29E-41B6-BD97-A0B06B8D34E4.png

I dont understand why you would go around claiming to other people that I didn't speak with you about this whole ordeal prior to your actions with absolute certainty but then when you message me on discord you give up so easily regarding that stance as soon as I say that is not true rather than pushing the point if you truly believe I didn't speak with you.

f3b96f2bf746cb9e0d6f1e607c3e4dab.png

If you ask me this seems more like a situation where at the time you really didn't care what I had to say so you didn't really care to remember it. Now that you want to come back its easier to say I didn't talk to you than you admit what you did and chose to ignore.

 

Shoutbox logs saved from old archive:

ff7f7f3dee9ab8efb24e38435c9ff6c5.png

ee2db827e6f27c669a892f64086c6fb0.png
 

d8b482930ac7543b39fbf0ce60e25b73.png you advertising the teamspeak 3 openly in shoutbox lol....

4a6bc3a17864332c3f827bba254c9fba.png them asking to speak with p2 because they all refused to speak with me because walrus and lazy said they did all this shit because of me and refused to talk to me and were shit talking me to the rest of them on their ts3. I refused to go on their teamspeak because I wasn't going to let them grab my ip address which p2 informed them of hence his following comment in shoutbox so I could speak with them as well.

924a7fd5ff00acb65b25861065719812.png tytis proving that you both joined teamspeak 3 to have a conversation with p2 and myself.

9bb0cb768bf46eab858b798839e10981.pngthis one added just for the means...should of +1 you ez for this one @eZ^

282b1c34a1e39144a91e81fd42b71e7e.pngmy comment in shoutbox showing once again back on march 7th that we were being forced into doing something we didnt want to do but were left no choice after jayce and tytis and some others forced our hands in handing out blacklists

2de6723dfc069d9573264b147f3c3804.png another person who went to lazys/walrus community and was doing exactly same shit jayce and tytis pulled trying to get banned/force our hand.....interesting if you ask me....almost like they were on their ts3 talking about it/joking about it.....

62d1735d7bfc28bd6f648774f6752b44.png jayce making an alternate account to continue to troll on but was banned before he was able to do so.

To be honest jayce I didn't want to have to do this but I dont appreciate you going around claiming to people that I didn't talk to you nor did you want to be blacklisted.....you reap what you sow my friend....

 

Share this post


Link to post

-1

No reason to bring this person back and risk them doing it all again when they get bored or salty and want to join a new community. 

The guy can't even remember talking to Goob, or asking to be blacklisted. So whose to say he will remember what he promises to not do in order to get unblacklisted.

Also, who gives a fuck if the refund went through or not, the intentions were clearly there. Laziness doesn't change the fact that he wanted to fuck over AG. 

 

Poor guy must be so lonely, but maybe he should try and fix what he did, before trying to get unblacklisted to hang out with his buddies again.

  • Love (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post

I mean it's kind of pointless, because if Lazy got unblacklisted (Co-Owner and "conspirer" of IA). Then there's absolutely no reason as to why Jayce shouldn't be unblacklisted. This is because Lazy did just as much, even more than Jayce did. While you guys are -1'ing this post for the reason of "he deserved it if he just wanted to troll", think of it like this what if your 2 friends just got blacklisted and you can't play with them in the community you're in right now. You're most likely are going to leave to go to the other community. Whatever you do is your fault from there on though. However it brings me back to the point of Lazy did it worse but he got unblacklisted.

  • Love (+1) 1
  • Best Comment (+1) 1
  • Pile of Poo (-1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, XXXANAX said:

D2BF817F-B412-436E-84D6-845E4A9BC201.png

I see that but your argument was that he was being lumped in with the trolls. Yet Goob literally posts him advertising the TS in AG shoutbox as well as making an alt to troll on forums lol

I'm just curious why he didnt at least try to explain why he would advertise in shoutbox or him making alts to troll. Just seems odd considering hes innocent and was just lumped in with Tytis. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, Kina said:

I see that but your argument was that he was being lumped in with the trolls. Yet Goob literally posts him advertising the TS in AG shoutbox as well as making an alt to troll on forums lol

I'm just curious why he didnt at least try to explain why he would advertise in shoutbox or him making alts to troll. Just seems odd considering hes innocent and was just lumped in with Tytis. 

 

Idk if this helps or not 

54CDD117-0720-46B4-9A04-099459329857.png

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, Sky said:

I mean it's kind of pointless, because if Lazy got unblacklisted (Co-Owner and "conspirer" of IA). Then there's absolutely no reason as to why Jayce shouldn't be unblacklisted. This is because Lazy did just as much, even more than Jayce did. While you guys are -1'ing this post for the reason of "he deserved it if he just wanted to troll", think of it like this what if your 2 friends just got blacklisted and you can't play with them in the community you're in right now. You're most likely are going to leave to go to the other community. Whatever you do is your fault from there on though. However it brings me back to the point of Lazy did it worse but he got unblacklisted.

Did lazy constantly advertise in shout box and actively try to get blacklisted? Did he also refund? Genuinely curious since I didnt really pay too much attention while it was happening. He wasnt in goobs shoutbox history and not mentioned at all. ik he was like the co-owner and shit but if he didnt really troll and advertise his shit they shouldnt be lumped together.

Edited by Tizona

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Tizona said:

Did lazy constantly advertise in shout box and actively try to get blacklisted? Did he also refund? Genuinely curious since I didnt really pay too much attention while it was happening. He wasnt in goobs shoutbox history and not mentioned at all. ik he was like the co-owner and shit but if he didnt really troll and advertise his shit they shouldnt be lumped together.

According to a higher-up (I don't want to say the name just in case it was wrong), Lazy refunded a donation and it was more than Jayce refunded. Also Lazy was blacklisted first so, no, he didn't actively troll on AG because he was already blacklisted.

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Sky said:

According to a higher-up (I don't want to say the name just in case it was wrong), Lazy refunded a donation and it was more than Jayce refunded. Also Lazy was blacklisted first so, no, he didn't actively troll on AG because he was already blacklisted.

If lazy did also refund and jayce's ban seems to be purely based off the refund, then he maybe should be treated equally. Although there was a lot of advertising and shit, it seems like goob and p2 werent gonna blacklist them for it if I understood right. Not really a firm believer of changing blacklist reason after it has happened and an appeal is made.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Tizona said:

If lazy did also refund and jayce's ban seems to be purely based off the refund, then he maybe should be treated equally. Although there was a lot of advertising and shit, it seems like goob and p2 werent gonna blacklist them for it if I understood right. Not really a firm believer of changing blacklist reason after it has happened and an appeal is made.

Completely understandable, but unless I was misinformed Jayce just trolled while Lazy didn't. Other than that they pretty much did the same. That includes trying to stop any other further trolling, an example is Jayce posting a thread on their old forums about not trolling.

Here's the link: https://isolationarts.mistforums.com/thread/about-ag-387236

I hope that link is fine with the owners, my intention isn't to advertise (Plus their community is dead anyways) but to show Jayce didn't mean to cause any additional harm.

 

 

  • Helpful (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post

As P2 mentioned, I would believe a secondary blacklist would fit perfectly fine for now and have him on it for quite some time to prove that he actually wants to stay within Allied-Gaming. From what I am understanding, Jayce took trolling a bit too far with advertisements and foolishness, along with a refunded donation. I think we all know that refunding a donation is a bannable offense just like everywhere else.

My honest opinion is let the kid have another chance. I've watched him slowly mature in to somewhat of a better person, by all means, he can have childish moments like some of us and mess up along with the kid still growing up. At the start I didn't enjoy Jayce being a part of the TS3 Staff Team along with his powers on servers, but then he kind of got the hint of it being time to stop messing around.

 

23 minutes ago, Sky said:

Here's the link: https://isolationarts.mistforums.com/thread/about-ag-387236

I hope that link is fine with the owners, my intention isn't to advertise (Plus their community is dead anyways) but to show Jayce didn't mean to cause any additional harm.

Posting that link is fine for now, but look at this as well guys, this is a great point proven. After all the trolling when IA started, he decided to make a post and tell them it's not fine to do and have them stop. This may be after his blacklist and such, but it's starting to make things a little more serious of all the non useless trolling that was happening when they decided to come do stupid things in our TeamSpeak. 

 

29 minutes ago, Tizona said:

If lazy did also refund and jayce's ban seems to be purely based off the refund, then he maybe should be treated equally. Although there was a lot of advertising and shit, it seems like goob and p2 werent gonna blacklist them for it if I understood right. Not really a firm believer of changing blacklist reason after it has happened and an appeal is made.

Advertising can always lead to a ban depending on the severity no matter what. With what Tizona said, if this ban was truly based off a donation as well, he should 100% be treated equally.

Overall, I believe there should be a chance given to Jayce as he seems to learn from his mistakes, along with that, I would like to get some of the people back to get everything going again with getting our members back as we seem to be dragging, just like me being inactive. I would say a serious conversation with Jayce about this appeal would be a good idea.

Lastly, his "alt account" that was made was never used by him in any way of trolling, he just made an account to think about trolling on but did not. Along with that, I accept the apology from Jayce and believe he should be given a second chance.

Currently at work, so if something doesn't make sense, I will look at it again later.

  • Love (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/27/2018 at 1:48 PM, Sky said:

According to a higher-up (I don't want to say the name just in case it was wrong), Lazy refunded a donation and it was more than Jayce refunded. Also Lazy was blacklisted first so, no, he didn't actively troll on AG because he was already blacklisted.

Lazy did not refund his donations, nor did he troll or incite others to do so.

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, GoobNitro said:

Lazy did not refund his donations, nor did he troll or incite others to do so.

Alright, sorry I guess i was misinformed. However my point still stands, Jayce still tried to make it up to AG and stop any further escalation. Whether it was hypocritical or not, it proves he tried to intervene and stop trolling.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post

Thread locked. I will be speaking with the council members and the roots about this tonight and we will make our decision tomorrow.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post

Blacklist Request Declined

 

Jayce if you can not even be honest with yourself about what you did and the part you took in getting blacklisted, then you are currently not ready to come back. You asked to be blacklisted and forced our hand in doing so. Regardless of your donation actually being refunded or not, laziness is not a justification for your actions or intent behind what you did. You were given a pre-warning prior to you refunding your donation and still chose to do it. On top of this, you continue to deny the fact that we ever spoke, despite the fact that I showed shoutbox logs showing that we did infact speak with you and tytis about the whole ordeal that took place. Comparing your unblacklist request with Lazy's is not even close to the same, due to the fact that you were blacklisted for different reasons and you were given prior warning to the consequences received for refunding a donation. I wish i could believe that you care about Allied-Gaming enough to actually want to come back, but the way I see it, you only care to come back to talk to your friends because lazys and walrus community tanked and most of them came back here. Personally I think you should of thought about that before you chose to bank on them rather then AG who has been here through thick and thin since 2012. Hopefully one day you can truly admit to what you did and the part you played in it and can make an honest and apologetic unblacklist request without all the excuses. Until then, you are not welcome within Allied-Gaming. Feel free to appeal your blacklist again in 3 months.

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Helpful (+1) 3
  • Best Comment (+1) 1
  • Dislike (-1) 1
  • Pile of Poo (-1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×