What's Happening
  • Congratulations to our R6 Team for making it into IEG! Their first match is on Friday, go support them!
  • We're taking the community in a whole new direction. Go join a Division, make a team with some friends and participate/compete within your Division for prizes!
  • Most of our servers will be going down, all except our Surf server thanks to the hard work Shark has put into it!
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
eZ^

Community Nights

Posted (edited)

In an effort to increase server activity, I think we should host community nights for every server.

IE: we get a minimum of 10 willing people to all play on one server a night/day for a few hours. The next day we would switch to a different server. Hopefully new comers browsing servers seeing 10 people on one server would make them more interested in joining rather than seeing 3-5 people on. And if they have a fun time they would likely favorite the server and come back more often.

We can easily set up a community night schedule on forums and people would be able to say if they will be participating or not. Maybe we could throw in some kind of reward/gift for those that participate?

Thoughts?

Edited by eZ^

I’m always up to have server night, if you need a staff to run any of they Gmod stuff you can get me 

i dont enjoy any of the servers provided by AG EXECEPT surf.

I can participate in these once I get everything straightened out in my personal life.

You can also message me to get these things hosted as well..

Posted (edited)

grinding wizard101 dungeons

:hmmmmmmm:

but yeah that seems like a reasonable idea

Edited by James

great idea +1

Guest kekbun

yes sir +1

+1 Now if only we had people that would be able to organize such events.

sorry only play fortnite and watch ninja, dont have time for anything else.

Image result for ninja 

Over and out,

Emokid3204

• Love (+1) 1