What's Happening
  • Advertisements have been disabled. You can turn back on your Adblock extension!
  • Battle of the Communities will run from June 23-24. Come out and support our team!
  • We're revamping our Donation System to make it easier for you to help support AG!
  • Our CSGO servers are starting to take off! Be sure to grab some friends and hop on 1v1 or Surf
  • We have many projects in store for the summer. Get ready!
  • Practice tonight at 9PM EST for the Battle of the Communities!
  • Shoutbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Merples

[Gmod Staff Application] [Merples]

TimeZone: CST

Recommended By: @Crow @MelonsRule @Anti @rubenhorse

How Long Have You Been Apart Of Allied-Gaming: Joined Summer 2014, Left right before the split.

Link(s) to GameTracker Times for Each Server: Custom - https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/74.91.126.59:27015/ Vanilla - https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/74.91.126.57:27015/

Which Server Will You Be Most Active On: I've been strictly on vanilla because the custom server is being revamped. When the custom server is done being revamped I will probably be on that server more, but if needed I will go to vanilla to help moderate.

How Many Hours/Week Will You Be Active For: 16-20

Which Server Rules Are Most Commonly Broken: RDM, and Mic Spam.

What Is Something You Would Like To Accomplish While Being Staff: I would like to populate the servers. When the custom server is up I will afk on it until some people get on and then moderate.

Are You Active on Forums/Discord/Teamspeak: I check forums at least 5 times a day, I'm on Teamspeak sometimes, always on discord just @ me.

Do You Know LUA: No

+1. Merples was a wonderful staff member when I first joined back at Allied-Gamers, and he has shown nothing but greatness and dedication in performing his duties. He would honestly be a much needed, and very exceptional addition to the team, and I am happy he has returned to the scene and decided to apply. Good luck!

Posted (edited)

1+ мєяρℓєѕ ιѕ α νєяу кιη∂ ѕσυℓ, нє нαѕ α ℓσт σƒ ƒυη αη∂ ι'νє ηєνєя ѕєєη нιм єνєя α¢т ѕυρєя тσχι¢. ѕєяισυѕℓу нιѕ ιηѕυℓт gαмє ιѕ нєℓℓα ωєαк. нє ℓσνєѕ gмσ∂, ι кησω тнαт ƒσя ѕυяє. ωє ѕιт ιη ∂ιѕ¢σя∂ αη∂ тαℓк αвσυт тнє gσσ∂ σℓ ∂αуѕ ηση-ѕтσρ. gινє тнιѕ мαη ѕтჃ! нє ¢σσℓισ!

Edited by KawaiiSatan

Posted (edited)

+1 Super friendly player, active on discord, and fun to play with. I think he would be a great addition to the staff team ! 

Edited by Kurama Koukla

1+ мєяρℓєѕ ιѕ α νєяу кιη∂ ѕσυℓ, нє нαѕ α ℓσt σƒ ƒυη αη∂ ι'νє ηєνєя ѕєєη нιм єνєя α¢t ѕυρєя tσχι¢. ѕєяισυѕℓу нιѕ ιηѕυℓt gαмє ιѕ нєℓℓα ωєαк. нє ℓσνєѕ gмσ∂, ι кησω тнαт ƒσя ѕυяє. ωє ѕιт ιη ∂ιѕ¢σя∂ αη∂ тαℓк αвσυт тнє gσσ∂ σℓ ∂αуѕ ηση-ѕтσρ. gινє tнιѕ мαη ѕtჃ! нє ¢σσℓισ!

P.S FIX THE FORUMS. LET ME POST MY COOL TEXTS WITHOUT THE T'S GETTING FRICKED UP.

+1 Over the past couple years he has shown dedication to the servers and have cared about how they're  run. He would be a great staff member, as well as being active on all platforms.  Merples would make a great addition.

+1, hes more active than the current staff

+1 accepted

+1 

Really recommend for staff. He Is really active on discord and helps me populate the servers.

He has made me laugh so much and I had pretty good times playing games with him.

Accepted.

welcome to the staff team, I will shorty speak to you about your powers.