What's Happening
  • Congratulations to our R6 Team for making it into IEG! Their first match is on Friday, go support them!
  • We're taking the community in a whole new direction. Go join a Division, make a team with some friends and participate/compete within your Division for prizes!
  • Most of our servers will be going down, all except our Surf server thanks to the hard work Shark has put into it!
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Sign in to follow this  
Cameron

Kina banning for me poking him?

So I've been on this server for a while many know me as Please, Call Me Cameron I mainly played jailbreak and TTT with the cancer cell Subsy  and I just decided to get on the old ts3 and see whos on When I asked to be moved to kina's teamspeak to ask him a question he has his "buddy" to not message him because i'm a loser if you want proof of that but not really the point there is a person I was talking to when I got pissed about that I decided to take another action and channel hope to get his attention but without warning he stripped me of my perms and msged  me that I would be banned if continued so I know the most common punishment is a 15 min sticky then ban if continued but as I asked him why he didn't warn me and just went to the ban threat he said the punishment is what I see fit and p2 said that's how it is.  As the conversation continued  (for about 30 seconds before he just banned me for the reason "sry") he continued said that he is going to block me.

• Pile of Poo (-1) 1

after giving him power to move around in ts he repeatedly poked me to move him in my channel. Which I did and he asked some questions which I answered. After some awkward silence i said aight just dont spam poke me again and moved him out. He was upset I wouldnt give him donator and veteran tag since I dont know who he is and told him to ask p2/goob/another staff for it. Since then he pokes me non stop telling me what a bad staff i am and how he knows so much better than me. I have asked him again to stop poking me and if he needs something there is other staff on to give it to him. 

Here is our first interaction 6c6e874c94.png

b4db745ca0.gif

I didnt ask my friend to go attack him, I was just complaining in the open. My friend took it upon himself to apparently go call him a loser. But there were no complaints raised so not much to go on there. 

This is the first issue anyone has had with me as staff on the server so if there is a real problem I will accept someone talking to me about it. But since I dont have proof of me asking him to leave me alone in vc I cant prove that. 

After me helping him and hearing his request hes dont nothing but spam me the last 2 days and be confrontational. Waste of time. 

• Like (+1) 2

um sir you didn't move me in your channel that was last night i'm talking about tonight I had more questions

6 minutes ago, Kina said:

after giving him power to move around in ts he repeatedly poked me to move him in my channel. Which I did and he asked some questions which I answered. After some awkward silence i said aight just dont spam poke me again and moved him out. He was upset I wouldnt give him donator and veteran tag since I dont know who he is and told him to ask p2/goob/another staff for it. Since then he pokes me non stop telling me what a bad staff i am and how he knows so much better than me. I have asked him again to stop poking me and if he needs something there is other staff on to give it to him. 

Here is our first interaction 6c6e874c94.png

b4db745ca0.gif

I didnt ask my friend to go attack him, I was just complaining in the open. My friend took it upon himself to apparently go call him a loser. But there were no complaints raised so not much to go on there. 

This is the first issue anyone has had with me as staff on the server so if there is a real problem I will accept someone talking to me about it. But since I dont have proof of me asking him to leave me alone in vc I cant prove that. 

After me helping him and hearing his request hes dont nothing but spam me the last 2 days and be confrontational. Waste of time. 

you got most of your fact wrong you moved me in for 1 minute and before I could ask you anymore question after requesting the tags you kicked me and you never asked me to leave you alone before banning me and yesterday I msged you once after you kicked me so me spamming you is basicly a winny staff member trying to make up for your mistake just man up to and in my 2 days back on the teamspeak after being gone for 9 months I've heard about 5-9 people call you a terrible staff member and not see you staying one for long

and your msg says don't break the rules or I will issue a one hour ban I don't remember breaking rules after that warning but you issued the ban not even 2 minutes after it? hmmm

if you had a question you could have poked me the question. But after you actually repeatedly asking to be moved into my channel I started to just ignore you. Your question was clearly either nonexistent or nonimportant since to this moment you have yet to ask it. 

<02:02:36> "Please,Call Me Cameron" pokes you: wait i forgot to tell you something
<02:02:53> "Please,Call Me Cameron" pokes you: move me
<02:03:52> "Please,Call Me Cameron" pokes you: move me you whore

That was last night which I ignored. 

And then after I ignored you today when you just said <02:20:19> "Please,Call Me Cameron" pokes you: Move me into your channel

You broke the rules and channel hopped for no reason. I gave you a warning and was trying to just move on and you questioned my ability to be staff. I dont know you and you havent been around. Your entire reason for being on the server up to this point has been to be confrontational with me when you dont even know me. 

Also, if these 5-9 anonymous people have any problem with me being staff on TS they can speak up at any time. But up to this point I've used my powers on things that dont involve moving my friends into my channel about 6 times, 5 of which to give tags to new members and the 6th being banning a guy that was screaming the N word in the main lobby. 

I probably shouldn't have banned you and I apologize for it but I dont know who you are and you jumped on my back for no reason. I gave you a warning for something that according to yourself I should have just punished you, but thats just ridiculous. My one conversation with P2 on my powers was "use your powers how you see fit" after I refused to ban people who were harassing me and didn't personally deal with them. 

If you had a question you could have asked, which you did at a couple of different times and I answered. And those questions were you literally just questioning my ability to be staff and my time as staff, which wasnt even relevant but I was being polite and answering them. I dont know what problem you have with me considering you dont know me and if you really got upset because I didnt want to be your friend last night and moved you out then you have some serious social issues that you should consider a therapist for, not a forums post. 

• Love (+1) 1

From what im hearing, you came in looking for drama. If you really wanted perms why wouldnt you just ask one of the owners or get one of the "many" people who knows you to vouch for you? I only give tags other than the basic move tag to people who I know had them, and I dont see how he was wrong in doing that. Also, you resorted to channel hopping to grab his attention...not sure where your brain went considering you seemed to be boasting about knowing rules and regs only to then break one of the oldest ts rules. There is also is this 

3.) Do not spam unnecessary poke or direct messages in annoyance to anyone.

From what I can tell, your messages were only meant to belittle him by judging his staffing capabilities and served no purpose whatsoever. You were literally just trying to cause drama and I see no reason why the ban wasnt justified. 

-1 seems justified. Broke a rule and then insult staff after and expect nothing to happen? Not your smartest move kiddo. Anyways as far as I can tell it's only a temp ban so just deal with it and move on. 

• Pile of Poo (-1) 1
  • Toxic (-1) 2

6 hours ago, Cameron said:

um sir you didn't move me in your channel that was last night i'm talking about tonight I had more questions

yeah if i were him i wouldnt move you in my channel either lmao ur just an annoying cunt

the ban was 100% justified i dont see why you need to come on the forums and complain

• Like (+1) 1
  • Toxic (-1) 2

Posted (edited)

-1 Kina did us a favor by banning this retard. Good riddance, why are all the JB tards coming back?

Edited by Sky
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Toxic (-1) 1

Ima just gonna go ahead and lock this thread. You didn't follow any format of any kind, whether it be an abuse report, unban request, etc.....you also admitted to breaking rules to try to get his attention and were rude to him.....he only banned you for an hour hella late at night.....you should have just gone to sleep....