What's Happening
  • Congratulations to our R6 Team for making it into IEG! Their first match is on Friday, go support them!
  • We're taking the community in a whole new direction. Go join a Division, make a team with some friends and participate/compete within your Division for prizes!
  • Most of our servers will be going down, all except our Surf server thanks to the hard work Shark has put into it!
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Red John

Training for the Battle of the Communities

5 hours ago, NaisA- said:

Practice tonight at 9PM EST! We'll use our 10 man server to get this done. Please know that the roster won't be finalized until June 15th! We'll be using Teamspeak this time around.

@James @MelonsRule @Farid @Michael @Red John @Sky @MrSpeakerZ 

@DeathLock is unable to attend the actual event due to personal reasons but is still welcome to come participate in the practice.

Is there any way we can conduct this an hour later? I’m at work till 10, at least I have a chance of making it there then. If not, that’s okay! I’m at work right now, so apologies.

9 minutes ago, MelonsRule said:

Is there any way we can conduct this an hour later? I’m at work till 10, at least I have a chance of making it there then. If not, that’s okay! I’m at work right now, so apologies.

We'll still probably be on, we'll probably run a few strats and do an in-house 10 man to practice them.

this'll work for me

I probably won't make it, as I have to sleep super early. Due to the fact of me having an exam at 7:15 tomorrow and I have to be at school at like 6:30.

If possible, let's get at least the roster together to 10-man or take an MM game. We'll try different maps to go over strats. It seemed like you guys like the calls on T side yesterday so let's build on that.

25 minutes ago, NaisA- said:

If possible, let's get at least the roster together to 10-man or take an MM game. We'll try different maps to go over strats. It seemed like you guys like the calls on T side yesterday so let's build on that.

ill be on after 9pm est

I'm free for the whole week now, so sorry but those exams were killer.