What's Happening
  • Congratulations to our R6 Team for making it into IEG! Their first match is on Friday, go support them!
  • We're taking the community in a whole new direction. Go join a Division, make a team with some friends and participate/compete within your Division for prizes!
  • Most of our servers will be going down, all except our Surf server thanks to the hard work Shark has put into it!
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Red John

Training for the Battle of the Communities

Hello guys, apparently for now thats our roaster: Main team: @James, @Sky, @MelonsRule, @SnoopDoge and me., @Red John.  Subs: @Farid, @NaisA- and @kekbun.

Judging from my past experience, we will not be able to practice a lot. Last time, we met up once or twice, and for an hour straight, we only learned couple smokes. And it didn't give us much result.

But, i am still convinced that we should still meet at least once and talk about what maps we want and comfortable to play, which positions and how. Even if we wont have time to practice all executes, but knowing positions and maps gonna help us a lot. And then, knowing where we gonna play, we can individually train our smokes and plays.

I am from NA (EST) and pretty much free all weekends and some evenings. What about you guys? Comment your timezone and what you think about all of this.  I am open to any suggestions.

EST, and I'm basically free every day, any time. Just hmu when you got everybody else and I'll join

EST im free before 5pm and after 9pm

est any day past 4pm

@Sky @Farid @James @SnoopDoge lets say today at 9 pm EST

We ll talk about maps, roles and positions. Should not take long.

People who want and can help feel free to join. @NaisA- come as well, u ll teach us strats

2 hours ago, Red John said:

People who want and can help feel free to join. @NaisA- come as well, u ll teach us strats

Alright that works out fine for me.

3 hours ago, Red John said:

I'll be there for maybe an hour tonight. I think I'm free all of Sunday. I'm available Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays (excluding. June 14) after 9PM EST all the time.

4 hours ago, Red John said:

I won't be on straight at 9pm, hopefully at 9:15PM or 9:20PM

I'll be there 100%

You guys want Discord or Teamspeak?

6 minutes ago, NaisA- said:

discord lmao

9 minutes ago, NaisA- said:

Teamspeak Discord is gross

2 hours ago, SnoopDoge said:

Teamspeak Discord is gross

imma have to HOLY DISAGREE with you.

My sincerest apologies for not being able to make it tonight. I had to work 2 extra hours at work today, and ended up missing the training. If anyone wants to add me on steam, https://steamcommunity.com/id/tr0picalparadise/, and fill me in on the map choices or what not, I will practice smokes, etc on my own. I will make sure to attend the next one! On a side note, I prefer teamspeak.

• Helpful (+1) 1

Hey so it came to my attention that the practice last night turned into a 10 man and the actual team didn't even play together as a team lol.....I think it would be good if you all tried to get together again and played as a group in a competitive match or something so you can actually play together as a team rather than just playing in the same game..... I've already messaged a few of you and will try to get a hold of the rest....if you have time to play 1 or maybe 2 40ish min games this weekend on csgo as a team I think it couldn't hurt to do it again...

@Red John @Sky @MelonsRule @SnoopDoge @James @Farid @NaisA-

@GoobNitro i was planning to try to throw in another scrimmage today, but it wouldn't hurt if the the Roster Team played against Filling Roster?

10 minutes ago, GoobNitro said:

Hey so it came to my attention that the practice last night turned into a 10 man and the actual team didn't even play together as a team lol.....I think it would be good if you all tried to get together again and played as a group in a competitive match or something so you can actually play together as a team rather than just playing in the same game..... I've already messaged a few of you and will try to get a hold of the rest....if you have time to play 1 or maybe 2 40ish min games this weekend on csgo as a team I think it couldn't hurt to do it again...

@Red John @Sky @MelonsRule @SnoopDoge @James @Farid @NaisA-

I don't mind at all, I'll actually rather have that.

You guys can run a practice today. I won't be available today. The 10-man server is up if you guys want to use that as well. PM me for RCON.

Based on our scrim yesterday,  I believe we have our team. 

Starting Five - @James @Red John @Sky @Farid @MrSpeakerZ

Substitutes - @MelonsRule @DeathLock @Michael

Posted (edited)
On 6/9/2018 at 10:57 AM, NaisA- said:

You guys can run a practice today. I won't be available today. The 10-man server is up if you guys want to use that as well. PM me for RCON.

Based on our scrim yesterday,  I believe we have our team. 

Starting Five - @James @Red John @Sky @Farid @MrSpeakerZ

Substitutes - @MelonsRule @DeathLock @Michael

Oh okay I didn't wanna play anyway

Edited by NaisA-
Edit to match the above edit.

My bad Michael I forgot to take myself out,

Why'd I get put down as a Substitute ;-; I was available for the matches just issues with training.