What's Happening
  • Advertisements have been disabled. You can turn back on your Adblock extension!
  • Battle of the Communities will run from June 23-24. Come out and support our team!
  • We're revamping our Donation System to make it easier for you to help support AG!
  • Our CSGO servers are starting to take off! Be sure to grab some friends and hop on 1v1 or Surf
  • We have many projects in store for the summer. Get ready!
  • Shoutbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
P2

Battle of the Communites V

EdgeGamers Battle of the Communities V

General Overview

Seven Communities are partaking in this event. Each community will have a team consisting of five players and three substitutions. This is a double elimination tournament where teams will have a chance to make it back to the finals to compete. The date for the tournament is set for June 23rd to June 24th, June 23rd will be the bracket play and the 24th will be semi-finals and finals. All Bracket play is BO1 and Finals are BO3. All communities are to donate $100 and select a charity; and the winning community will get the total amount of money collected donated to their charity of choice.

Teams Participating

• EdgeGamers

• HellsGamers

• GFL Clan

• TangoWorldWide

• Allied Gaming

• Renegade Army

• HyperFall Gaming Community

Rules -short version- Full list here

1. A team will consist of up to eight players.

2. If a team is not able to attend, they will lose by default.

3. If a team is not able to complete a match, they will lose by default.

4. No substitutes will be allowed once the match starts.

5. Each team is allowed a single time out per match.

6. Any disconnects during a round will be considered a death for that player.

7. Matches will be played on the eGO CS:GO Event Server with eGO Tournament Staff to moderate.

8. The tournament will be a double elimination setup.

9. The first team to win 16 rounds will be the winner.

10. Players with a previous VAC ban on any account within the past 365 days or have less than 25 hours recorded on CS:GO will not be allowed to enter.

11. VAC bans received at any point during the tournament, regardless of the game, will be considered an automatic disqualification.

12. Players will record demos of all their matches and be willing to submit them for review upon request.

13. Cheating of any kind will result in the team's removal from this and possibly future tournaments.

14. All eGO Rules apply.

In-Game Procedures

• Map will be decided before game with the captain from each team.

• All teams will be given 15 minutes of warm up before each match, and to gather their team into the server.

• When the game starts each side will knife to determine sides.

• Each team has one timeouxt per half.

• First to 16 wins the match.

• If teams tie in regulation then overtime will start.

• Teams are given $16000 in overtime.

Donations to Charity

All donations from other communities are to be paid to eGO’s PayPal here. eGO will hold onto all the money until after the tournament where it will be donated to the charity of choice.

Schedule

https://docs.google.com/document/d/17CG1gdeFFCVQY_InRLZpheTprH5n79JWxEFCiuXHkgo/edit?usp=sharing

Bracket

https://challonge.com/BOTCV

=======================================================================

Which Charity should we choose to represent? Help us choose! 

Would  you like to represent Allied-Gaming? Please fill out this short format to help us out. (No Vac Bans)

Steam Name:

Steam ID:

Which Charity should we choose and why?:

CSGO Rank: 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Love (+1) 1

Steam name: Michael

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:420254298

Which Charity should we choose and why?: https://www.stjude.org/ really cool hospitals that research and work to help children with cancer and other life-threatening illnesses

CSGO Rank: Master Guardian 2

Steam Name: ✵FΛDΣ✵ 

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:423243718

Which Charity should we choose and why?: https://www.savethechildren.org/. Wonderful Charity that works for the welfare and conservation / success of the lives of millions of children across the world. Secures the future of generations to come, and does its best to help those who have no options.

CSGO Rank: Distinguished Master Guardian

Steam Name: aurora

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:162278039

Which Charity: extra-life.org helps out children who are currently in Children's Miracle Network Hospitals through the shared experience of gaming, which would seem the most fitting as we are a gaming community.

CSGO Rank: MGE (but i'm totally a lot better than that i swear)

also is Tango gonna hire another main team for this tournament or are they going to use actual members of their community :spinningthinking:

This is a great tournament guys! Honestly we had a lot of fun last year doing this and was a big thing across all communities!

Last year our team featured James, Mitch, Bot Cloner, Red John, Jackie and myself. Our talent was there, but still we got knocked down by Prestige Gaming (now with eGO) and eliminated by Serious GMOD, with our only win over HellsGamers.

Also, I suggest this as our charity - American Foundation for Suicide Prevention.

@Headline you ready to cast yourself this time?

• Like (+1) 1

Steam Name: ๖Sky™

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:82046784

Which Charity should we choose and why?: You should choose St. Jude (https://www.stjude.org/donate/donate-to-st-jude.html?cID=14262&pID=24671).

I've personally with my family have donated over 2.5k dollars to St Jude. after our cousin, Ethan was diagnosed with cancer. He survived off of the donations that people sent to the hospital and for this reason my family decides to donate atleast 500 to 1000 a year just to help that one kid that may need it.

CSGO Rank: Mg1 but I'm way better than a Mg1 it's actually insane.

Posted (edited)

Steam Name: kek

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:81587912

Which Charity: St. Jude Children's research hospital because I cried once at one of their commercials

CSGO Rank: mg but i only got the rank after a month of not playing. I'm LE I promise :') (but i'm totally a lot better than that i swear headass)

willing to be a glorified substitute 

Edited by kekbun

Steam Name: Deathlockdestro

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:81506545

Which Charity: St. Jude Children's research hospital 

CSGO Rank: Literally Silver Elite lmao.

Battle Of The Communities Final Roster

First off I would like to thank everyone who has taken the time to sign up and participate in our practice games to get ready for the BOTC Event on June 23rd - June 24th!

The final team is as follows:

June 23rd Day 1 Team:
@Red John
  @James
  @Farid
  @NaisA-
  @SnoopDoge

June 24th Day 2 Team:
@Red John
  @James
  @Farid
  @MelonsRule
  @SnoopDoge

Substitutes:
@MrSpeakerZ
  @Sky
Charity:

Saint Jude Children's Research Hospital  

https://www.stjude.org/

Below is some information that all users participating will need to know prior to the event:

The following is the schedule for all games during the 2018 eGO Battle of the Communities from June 23rd to June 24th

*Teams should be in server 15 minutes before game start time*

*All Times are EST*

June 23rd

Normal Bracket | Losers Bracket

Game 1| GFL Clan Vs  TangoWorldWide @4:30 PM

Game 2| HellsGamers Vs AlliedGaming @4:30 PM

Game 3| Loser of Game 1 Vs Loser of Game 2 @5:45 PM

Game 4| Winner of Game 1 Vs EdgeGamers @5:45 PM

Game 5| Winner of Game 3 Vs Loser of Game 4 @7:00 PM

June 24th

Semi Finals and Grand Final (BO3)

Game 6| Winner of Game 6 Vs Winner of Game 5 @12:00 PM

Game 7| Winner of Game 9 Vs Loser of Game 10 @3:15 PM

Game 8| Winner of Game 10 Vs Winner of Game 11 @6:30 PM

In-Game Procedures

• Map will be decided before game with the captain from each team.

• All teams will be given 15 minutes of warm up before each match, and to gather their team into the server.

• When the game starts each side will knife to determine sides.

• Each team has one timeout per half.

• First to 16 wins the match.

• If teams tie in regulation then overtime will start.

• Teams are given $16000 in overtime.

Rules -short version- Full list here

Please take the time to read the full rule list if you are participating in event!

ALL PLAYERS MUST RECORD THEIR OWN DEMO TO SUBMIT UPON REQUEST!!!!

1. A team will consist of up to eight players.

2. If a team is not able to attend, they will lose by default.

3. If a team is not able to complete a match, they will lose by default.

4. No substitutes will be allowed once the match starts.

5. Each team is allowed a single time out per match.

6. Any disconnects during a round will be considered a death for that player.

7. Matches will be played on the eGO CS:GO Event Server with eGO Tournament Staff to moderate.

8. The tournament will be a double elimination setup.

9. The first team to win 16 rounds will be the winner.

10. Players with a previous VAC ban on any account within the past 365 days or have less than 25 hours recorded on CS:GO will not be allowed to enter.

11. VAC bans received at any point during the tournament, regardless of the game, will be considered an automatic disqualification.

12. Players will record demos of all their matches and be willing to submit them for review upon request.

13. Cheating of any kind will result in the team's removal from this and possibly future tournaments.

14. All eGO Rules apply.

I spoke with all of the people participating about the event being delayed. Turns out it is back on for June 23rd and 24th again, just with the time slots being moved up for each game due to another community dropping out. Please take a moment to review the new changes in the game times to make sure you are still able to make it to the event without issue. I need to submit the official team/charity by TODAY so please make sure if there is an issue you contact me asap!

@Farid @James @NaisA- @MelonsRule @Red John @Sky @MrSpeakerZ @SnoopDoge

• Like (+1) 2