What's Happening
  • A full announcement on the Battle of the Communities will come soon!
  • Help support AG by donating today! We're in a tough spot right now and could use your help.
  • Tater is just a little cooler than the rest of us.
  • Come join 1v1 and Semi-Custom when you can! Let's get these servers rolling this summer!
  • Shoutbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Sign in to follow this  
Prototype

Fortnite

So I'm tryna find people that are actually good at the game that I can squad with to level up quicker. You gotta have the battle pass so we get the XP boost. I'm at season level 35, battle pass 41. Trying to grind that season level up while challenges are down.

1. Must have battle pass

2. No offense but if you aren't good I don't wanna play with you. Wins give more XP, and kills do the same. It's just easier to level that way.

I'm not asking to be carried, I can more than handle my own. I just want to play with people who can share the XP bonus. Leave your names here.

• Haha (+0) 1

18 hours ago, Prototype said:

if you aren't good I don't wanna play with you.

4 hours ago, Survivor said:

SurvivorG21 - Tier 63

haha

DoubleCaret

• Facepalm (+0) 1

Sage Mode Stupid

also link me your fortnitetracker

A lowly level 35 such as yourself couldn't handle my caliber of game play. no offense but if you aren't good i don't want to play with you.

• Best Comment (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Fush said:

A lowly level 35 such as yourself couldn't handle my caliber of game play. no offense but if you aren't good i don't want to play with you.

:cringe:

• Facepalm (+0) 1

11 hours ago, Kina said:

Sage Mode Stupid

also link me your fortnitetracker

MY K.D started at like 6.25 for the first week of the season with around 20% winrate or so, then I did the battle pass challenges and.........the rest is history

On 5/17/2018 at 3:50 PM, kekbun said:

kekbun

He said good players.

easyfree1taps

• Haha (+0) 2

On 5/18/2018 at 10:44 PM, Esbelto said:

He said good players.

easyfree1taps

Oof, got em

On 5/15/2018 at 11:37 PM, Prototype said:

So I'm tryna find people that are actually good at the game that I can squad with to level up quicker. You gotta have the battle pass so we get the XP boost. I'm at season level 35, battle pass 41. Trying to grind that season level up while challenges are down.

1. Must have battle pass

2. No offense but if you aren't good I don't wanna play with you. Wins give more XP, and kills do the same. It's just easier to level that way.

I'm not asking to be carried, I can more than handle my own. I just want to play with people who can share the XP bonus. Leave your names here.

Paradox ,Damn Hombre, Pie and Holy Shotz are all really good at fortnite( like 15 kill games good). they usually play on ts3.