What's Happening
  • Congratulations to our R6 Team for making it into IEG! Their first match is on Friday, go support them!
  • We're taking the community in a whole new direction. Go join a Division, make a team with some friends and participate/compete within your Division for prizes!
  • Most of our servers will be going down, all except our Surf server thanks to the hard work Shark has put into it!
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.

So I'm tryna find people that are actually good at the game that I can squad with to level up quicker. You gotta have the battle pass so we get the XP boost. I'm at season level 35, battle pass 41. Trying to grind that season level up while challenges are down.

1. Must have battle pass

2. No offense but if you aren't good I don't wanna play with you. Wins give more XP, and kills do the same. It's just easier to level that way.

I'm not asking to be carried, I can more than handle my own. I just want to play with people who can share the XP bonus. Leave your names here.

• Haha (+0) 1

18 hours ago, Prototype said:

if you aren't good I don't wanna play with you.

4 hours ago, Survivor said:

SurvivorG21 - Tier 63

haha

Guest kekbun

kekbun

A lowly level 35 such as yourself couldn't handle my caliber of game play. no offense but if you aren't good i don't want to play with you.

• Best Comment (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Fush said:

A lowly level 35 such as yourself couldn't handle my caliber of game play. no offense but if you aren't good i don't want to play with you.

:cringe:

• Facepalm (+0) 1

11 hours ago, Kina said:

Sage Mode Stupid

also link me your fortnitetracker

MY K.D started at like 6.25 for the first week of the season with around 20% winrate or so, then I did the battle pass challenges and.........the rest is history

Guest Esbelto
On 5/17/2018 at 3:50 PM, kekbun said:

kekbun

He said good players.

easyfree1taps

On 5/18/2018 at 10:44 PM, Esbelto said:

He said good players.

easyfree1taps

Oof, got em

On 5/15/2018 at 11:37 PM, Prototype said:

So I'm tryna find people that are actually good at the game that I can squad with to level up quicker. You gotta have the battle pass so we get the XP boost. I'm at season level 35, battle pass 41. Trying to grind that season level up while challenges are down.

1. Must have battle pass

2. No offense but if you aren't good I don't wanna play with you. Wins give more XP, and kills do the same. It's just easier to level that way.

I'm not asking to be carried, I can more than handle my own. I just want to play with people who can share the XP bonus. Leave your names here.

Paradox ,Damn Hombre, Pie and Holy Shotz are all really good at fortnite( like 15 kill games good). they usually play on ts3.

On 5/18/2018 at 7:11 AM, Prototype said:

MY K.D started at like 6.25 for the first week of the season with around 20% winrate or so, then I did the battle pass challenges and.........the rest is history

Only wants good players to play with. Won't show their own stats. Boosting begging thread? :spinningthinking:

• Facepalm (+0) 1
  • Toxic (-1) 1

tryharding in fortnite  :omegalul:

29 minutes ago, James said:

playing fortnite :omegalul:

Posted (edited)
On 5/23/2018 at 1:22 AM, DmMeToePics said:

Only wants good players to play with. Won't show their own stats. Boosting begging thread? :spinningthinking:

Yeah, I explained why. They aren't good because of battlepass challenges. Anyone that has played with me knows I definitely do not need a carry, you fucking donut.

Edited by Prototype
  • Toxic (-1) 2

On 5/23/2018 at 2:38 PM, James said:

Dont u tryhard in csgo? Pretty sure that game doesnt actually exist anymore

8 hours ago, Prototype said:

Yeah, I explained why. They aren't good because of battlepass challenges. Anyone that has played with me knows I definitely do not need a carry, you fucking donut.

Woah there pal, my dude is an ESTEEMED member of the sash sergeant park rangers. He doesnt deserve to be given the lowly title of "donut". Watch ur tude

4 minutes ago, Tizona said:

Woah there pal, my dude is an ESTEEMED member of the sash sergeant park rangers. He doesnt deserve to be given the lowly title of "donut". Watch ur tude

It's okay man I can't see him over all of the boy scout badges on my sash sergeant lul.