Jump to content
What's Happening
  • Congratulations to our R6 Team for making it into IEG! Their first match is on Friday, go support them!
  • We're taking the community in a whole new direction. Go join a Division, make a team with some friends and participate/compete within your Division for prizes!
  • Most of our servers will be going down, all except our Surf server thanks to the hard work Shark has put into it!
  • Chatbox

    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.

Recommended Posts

So I'm tryna find people that are actually good at the game that I can squad with to level up quicker. You gotta have the battle pass so we get the XP boost. I'm at season level 35, battle pass 41. Trying to grind that season level up while challenges are down.

1. Must have battle pass

2. No offense but if you aren't good I don't wanna play with you. Wins give more XP, and kills do the same. It's just easier to level that way.

I'm not asking to be carried, I can more than handle my own. I just want to play with people who can share the XP bonus. Leave your names here.

  • Haha (+0) 1

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, Prototype said:

if you aren't good I don't wanna play with you.

 

4 hours ago, Survivor said:

SurvivorG21 - Tier 63

 

haha

Share this post


Link to post
Guest kekbun

kekbun

Share this post


Link to post

A lowly level 35 such as yourself couldn't handle my caliber of game play. no offense but if you aren't good i don't want to play with you.

  • Best Comment (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, Fush said:

A lowly level 35 such as yourself couldn't handle my caliber of game play. no offense but if you aren't good i don't want to play with you.

:cringe:

  • Facepalm (+0) 1

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Kina said:

Sage Mode Stupid

also link me your fortnitetracker

MY K.D started at like 6.25 for the first week of the season with around 20% winrate or so, then I did the battle pass challenges and.........the rest is history

Share this post


Link to post
Guest Esbelto
On 5/17/2018 at 3:50 PM, kekbun said:

kekbun

He said good players.

 

easyfree1taps

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/18/2018 at 10:44 PM, Esbelto said:

He said good players.

 

easyfree1taps

Oof, got em

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/15/2018 at 11:37 PM, Prototype said:

So I'm tryna find people that are actually good at the game that I can squad with to level up quicker. You gotta have the battle pass so we get the XP boost. I'm at season level 35, battle pass 41. Trying to grind that season level up while challenges are down.

1. Must have battle pass

2. No offense but if you aren't good I don't wanna play with you. Wins give more XP, and kills do the same. It's just easier to level that way.

I'm not asking to be carried, I can more than handle my own. I just want to play with people who can share the XP bonus. Leave your names here.

Paradox ,Damn Hombre, Pie and Holy Shotz are all really good at fortnite( like 15 kill games good). they usually play on ts3.

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/18/2018 at 7:11 AM, Prototype said:

MY K.D started at like 6.25 for the first week of the season with around 20% winrate or so, then I did the battle pass challenges and.........the rest is history

Only wants good players to play with. Won't show their own stats. Boosting begging thread? :spinningthinking:

  • Facepalm (+0) 1
  • Toxic (-1) 1

Share this post


Link to post

tryharding in fortnite  :omegalul:

Share this post


Link to post
29 minutes ago, James said:

tryharding in fortnite  :omegalul:

playing fortnite :omegalul:

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
On 5/23/2018 at 1:22 AM, DmMeToePics said:

Only wants good players to play with. Won't show their own stats. Boosting begging thread? :spinningthinking:

Yeah, I explained why. They aren't good because of battlepass challenges. Anyone that has played with me knows I definitely do not need a carry, you fucking donut.

Edited by Prototype
  • Toxic (-1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/23/2018 at 2:38 PM, James said:

tryharding in fortnite  :omegalul:

Dont u tryhard in csgo? Pretty sure that game doesnt actually exist anymore

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Prototype said:

Yeah, I explained why. They aren't good because of battlepass challenges. Anyone that has played with me knows I definitely do not need a carry, you fucking donut.

Woah there pal, my dude is an ESTEEMED member of the sash sergeant park rangers. He doesnt deserve to be given the lowly title of "donut". Watch ur tude

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Tizona said:

Woah there pal, my dude is an ESTEEMED member of the sash sergeant park rangers. He doesnt deserve to be given the lowly title of "donut". Watch ur tude

It's okay man I can't see him over all of the boy scout badges on my sash sergeant lul.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×