What's Happening
  • Congratulations to our R6 Team for making it into IEG! Their first match is on Friday, go support them!
  • We're taking the community in a whole new direction. Go join a Division, make a team with some friends and participate/compete within your Division for prizes!
  • Most of our servers will be going down, all except our Surf server thanks to the hard work Shark has put into it!
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Sign in to follow this  
Crow

[Forum Staff Application][Crow]

TimeZone:
Mountain Time (MT)

Recommended By:
@Mr. Richard Cranium

Previous Staff Experience (Explain in detail):
Current:
[AG]TS3 Helper
[AG]Gmod Moderator 
Previous:
[AG]Gmod TTT Custom Operator
[AG]Gmod TTT Semi-Vanilla Admin

How Often Do You Use Forums:
I'm on the forums everyday to see whats currently happening in the community, Sometimes just browsing around or commenting on different posts.
I don't always post on everything but i make sure i'm always up to date on everything 

How Often Do You Use Our Discord Or Teamspeak 3: I'm on discord daily and teamspeak when I'm at home 

Why Do You Want To Become Staff: 
I've wanted to help moderator the forums for along time now, i enjoy staffing the different AG server helping the community and the current staff team out.
I want to see the current forums continue to grow, in a fun environment for everyone too enjoy.

Rules You Believe are Most Broken on Forums:
The most common rules that i see broken on the forums is Spamming/Point Farming, fighting between individuals and posts not related to the topic in a post at all.

Are You Willing to Host Events: 
Yes, i would actually enjoy helping run events.

If Accepted, What Do You Believe Your Impact Will Be: 
If accepted i would make sure to leave a positive impact for current members and new members in the community. 
I want to impact the many individuals in the community to enjoy the servers, make new friends and eventually become staff or a better staff then they are. 
All in all want to leave that AG is a place for everyone to enjoy and gain closer bonds and meet new friends 

+1 this time I will explain myself: Crow has been good at every kind of staff position he's been on and is a fine addition on any team

Needs more input.

+1 dedicated to AG, active on forums, and is mature on FORUMS (for the most part)

+1 through my experience with Crow on the forums here, he's mature and understanding. If he's wrong he will explain why he thought a certain way and accept the fact that he was wrong. A really good candidate if you ask me.

+1. Crow is a dedicated individual who is level headed and very helpful. I have not seen him break a rule on forums, and I believe he would be a great candidate.

+1                                   Saved me in Fortnite

• Pile of Poo (-1) 1

+1 served well as forums staff previously and got into minimal arguments

+1. Fun dude to be around, responsible as staff.

+1 Doesnt bully me on AG TTT like Eveejoe does 

jk

Very nice and firm person. One of the few guys I genuinely enjoy playing TTT with. Always nice and respectful when I played for the first time yesterday. I feel like with the departure of my son Brontes and the other resignations Crow would make a great addition to a Forum Staff team. 

Accepted.

You've shown both on forums and in-game that you're willing to make that extra step to help out our community. Those that have replied on your application only affirm your commitment to leaving a lasting, positive impact that others will soon follow.

• Dislike (-1) 1