What's Happening
  • Congratulations to our R6 Team for making it into IEG! Their first match is on Friday, go support them!
  • We're taking the community in a whole new direction. Go join a Division, make a team with some friends and participate/compete within your Division for prizes!
  • Most of our servers will be going down, all except our Surf server thanks to the hard work Shark has put into it!
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Webster

[Demote Request][Discord][Kurama Koukla]

Posted (edited)

Defendant's Name: @Kurama Koukla

Steam ID of Defendant: Irrelevant

Are they Registered on Forums (Please tag them now): @Kurama Koukla

Reason for Demote: Unjust targetting. I have by far the most the most warnings for unjust reasons.

Evidence (Logs, Screenshot, Demo, Shadowplay):

I have had 10 warnings on discord, several mutes, and even a ban for reasons that other people have done, but because Kurama has it out for me, I was warned and punished for them. 

Heres an outdated list of warnings from yesterday morning. Since then I've had 2 more. Yes, I do believe some of reasonable reasons to be warned, but not all of them. 

58978d4595ea3f4f7c1e3c61763d8fff.png

The other two ones I'm missing are:

Harassment

posting image with n word

Lets start with the most recent and the situation that sparked this today..

b481c4af519be10ff7521f13b8f7a614.png

I called her a nazi sm. That's it. Taking a look into the rules on discord, you will find nothing relating this to being a rule you have to follow. But because I said it, it is now magically a rule and something to be punished for. Taking a look into the chat logs, you can find other instances of people calling her a nazi sm, and not being punished for it. She has even called herself "nazi potato sm" to embrace the role of what she is. 

The next instance today was for harassment.

f80cfeaee9f667a1ad1e98a24427f9c0.png

So asking a question is against the rules now? Poor short term memory is a warning sign of mental problems and I have always been worried for people's mental health. However, as she has it out for me she took it the wrong way. A simple response to this would have been, "No, I don't. I just don't remember what I ate yesterday." Simple and to the point and answers the question. No need to get all personal about it. 

I was also warned yesterday for the same reason. What did I say? "Fascist discord sm". Someone else said something similar about the situation, but I was the only one who got the warn. Also the definition for fascism involves "forcible suppression of opposition and dictatorial power." What is happening in the discord definitely supports those definitions and is not a false statement. 

aa8ffe384ca1b9b5e795ad1667b68038.png

I was also warned for being toxic for saying 'n a z i  m o d s' . Still not against any rules in the discord and not something to be warned for. Other people also supported the statement so where are their warns? 

720c4907477a43da5d9615960a9e07f4.png

I've also lost some privileges that I earned through activity on the discord. 

I've had my ability to post images in general chat current, and in the past I've last the ability to to react to posts. I lost my ability to post images in the general chat because I apparently was posting irrelevant images. I believed they were relevant to the ongoing topic at the time and enhanced it. 

Look at these pictures. They were all done in general chat by the discord sm. Its the same exact thing I did.

https://gyazo.com/d93d1a1be065cc64322a21607f08e9ea https://gyazo.com/f1ee63a4549255cfbadf9e687aea141a https://gyazo.com/d15dab85b00f894cabea72a9c5710354

The rule I apparently broke was "Keep all content in its corresponding channel". Aren't these images better suited for #Media or #Memes? So why isn't her ability to post images in general chat removed? I main think its either the same argument that I have. She believes it relevant to the current conversation or because she has it out for me, she found any loose fitting reason to remove the ability. 

I previously lost the ability to post reactions because I emote spammed. Emote spamming is not a discord rule so why would someone be punished for it?

I've also been warned for harassing staff for being staff. All I did was post a image, that got removed, 

03f2c6f4869a22545f5c44fde98cf9b6.png

So I guess the discord is a safe space for staff and any criticism can be taken as harassment and you would be breaking a rule. If you can't handle being shit talked for what you're doing, don't be staff. That simple. Staff aren't always going to loved and you can't force people to like you. 

I also have other minor warnings that I slightly deserved a talking to, but not a warning. 

I was warned for posting hentai. Technically since it only suggestive and didn't show anything, its only ecchi and not hentai. 

Or how I was warning for posting an image with n word in it? Like really? Take into the context of the image. We were talking about who has phone numbers at the time and Esbelto sent me a text long ago with that being the sole word. It wasn't aimed at anyone.

No nazi symbols. Why is this even here?

Witnesses: Its discord.

Edited by Webster

it does seem like webster is getting warned and muted far more than anyone else in discord and most of it seems to be for what any other member says or does. 

I mean I’ve even got kicked for saying nazi sm. Which isn’t against the rules as stated. This isn’t a complaint but only adding on to what webster is saying. I don’t know what would be an appropriate action for this but I think it has to stop. 

• Pile of Poo (-1) 1

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, Webster said:

No nazi symbols. Why is this even here?

https://i.gyazo.com/thumb/1200/8043afb74d7a02013df0a69a1698a879-png.jpg

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/429536359372423168/432734402376761345/Screen_Shot_2018-04-08_at_7.51.40_PM.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/429536359372423168/433096403632521228/image.png

32 minutes ago, Webster said:

I was warned for posting hentai. Technically since it only suggestive and didn't show anything, its only ecchi and not hentai. 

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/429536359372423168/437797450095394826/image.png 
theres the pic if anyone wanted to see what the "hentai" was.

I'm gonna stick to neutral though. I've noticed a lot of warnings from koukla on people who didn't even deserve it. 

Edited by Cute_eBoy

I’ve seen lots of different situations get handled falsely in the discord also a good amount of targeting and favouritism towards certain people, bias punishments towards people and personal preferences being put on individuals. The main reason the discord was dead before was discord is supposed to be the place we can have fun and mess around but it’s kinda hard when they put strict rules and false punishments towards certain people, I know I didn’t want to switch from personal TTT server for the fact is I don’t need a discord nazi up my ass all the time lmao, I just want to yell and have fun with my buds 

I've barely been in the discord for 2 days and i can see that some people have been targeted, not to mention most of the discord was unwelcoming and toxic and nothing was done about it.. shouldn't the staff be making sure discord is a safe space? 

But yeah i've barely been able to see webster talk or type in discord and i get he can go too far sometimes but in this situation he really didn't.. 

• Helpful (+1) 1
  • Pile of Poo (-1) 1

when i was on the server i noticed how much she spammed chat but she yelled at others for doing the same. If she doesn't like you she warns and bans you more and she just made it generally an unpleasant place for anyone who isn't her friend. Couldn't stand to even be on that server for more than like 3 days till I finally left. I know others have said they prefer teamspeak because they don't have to deal with this power tripping hoe.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Helpful (+1) 1
  • Best Comment (+1) 1

1 hour ago, KawaiiSatan said:

shouldn't the staff be making sure discord is a safe space? 

No it definitely should not be a safe space, just a place for people to hang out, play games and meet new people. Discord is an app completely made up of typing and voice chatting, there'll almost always be problems or shade being thrown.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Best Comment (+1) 1

Just now, Strekki said:

No it definitely should not be a safe space, just a place for people to hang out, play games and meet new people. Discord is an app completely made up of typing and voice chatting, there'll almost always be problems or shade being thrown.

Yeah but to the point where it becomes a toxic and unwelcoming environment? What's the motto for allied gaming again? "More allied than before" ?

5 hours ago, Webster said:

Someone else said something similar about the situation, but I was the only one who got the warn.

Yea I was kinda confused why you got one and I didn't lol. That's the point which really exemplified the targeting to me. I have noticed it recently as well too, but never really brought it up because whenever I involve myself in these sort of situations it goes bad for me a majority of the time. It definitely seems like targeting from my point of view, but that brings me to the punishment if one is even given out. How are you going to demote her from the server she literally made. Maybe I'm missing some other context that Koukla has yet to share with us but as of now, it looks kinda clear. Have you been poking the sleeping bear at some points? yes, but the massive spam of punishments that you get for minuscule things seems sorta unjust. 

Alright, I'll say this. While personally offending someone may not justify an in ts warning nor actual discipline, how many fucking warnings do you need. 

You posted "hentai" that one is questionable. 

You def posted nazi symbols on multiple occasions. Other people should have been disciplined but it doesnt excuse your breaking of the rules on multiple occasions. Its not an ambiguous rule, dont post a swastika nor the fucking SS symbol.

Unless the post was edited after this was made, which would be backhanded and shady as fuck, there is a rule against reaction spamming, but idk since I never read the rules lul

As for harassment, you are literally calling the discord staff nazis and the sm a fascist, so yeah, it is defaming what do you expect. You think when I came on forums flaming I didnt expect to get punished? Absolutely, but I was throwing a fit and trying to fix my problem, you were just throwing a fucking fit and being edgy. 

As for breaking her own rules, I'll agree with you there as I have seen koukla not only break discord rules as outlined in the post but also the whole spam fiasco that my boy gilbert got fucked on. 

All in all, I expect jack shit to get done but the rules are not being consistently upheld but you deserved to be punished multiple times and probably deserve to stay muted lol, even when I did some of what you did I accepted my punishment.  

10 minutes ago, Pingu said:

demote her from the server she literally made.

she didn't make it. @SoBe was the SM for it and the owners and roots hold more power than the SM's

Guest Esbelto
12 minutes ago, Kimilinni said:

she didn't make it. @SoBe was the SM for it and the owners and roots hold more power than the SM's

The server was barebones before koukla came here, koukla practically made it. So be is more of just managing and little tweaks here and there but mainly it's kouk.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Kina said:

rules are not being consistently upheld

This is the point I'm trying to get out of this entire thing.

I know I broke the rules and faced the punishments, but the inconsistency is what drove met to make the post. 

Edited by Webster

2 hours ago, KawaiiSatan said:

I've barely been in the discord for 2 days and i can see that some people have been targeted, not to mention most of the discord was unwelcoming and toxic and nothing was done about it.. shouldn't the staff be making sure discord is a safe space? 

But yeah i've barely been able to see webster talk or type in discord and i get he can go too far sometimes but in this situation he really didn't.. 

Can you specify how we were being unwelcoming and toxic? Majority of the chat is banter between friends, if you don't like something that is said you can report it to one of the staff and it'll be handled. You were partaking in the conversations and I didn't see you complain about anything.

And to the people complaining about rules not being enforced, anytime we do enforce the rules we're called Nazis

Just now, eZ^ said:

Can you specify how we were being unwelcoming and toxic? Majority of the chat is banter between friends, if you don't like something that is said you can report it to one of the staff and it'll be handled. You were partaking in the conversations and I didn't see you complain about anything.

And to the people complaining about rules not being enforced, anytime we do enforce the rules we're called Nazis

It's a little hard to try and say anything when right off the bat when i joined some people instantly told me they disliked me for no reason beyond "my friend doesn't like you" and then continued to insult me, they weren't warned at all and kurama saw all of it. 

https://prnt.sc/jczhxi

https://prnt.sc/jczhq8

https://prnt.sc/jczh8k

https://prnt.sc/jczh3j

https://prnt.sc/jczho3 

these are just some of what people have said to me. 

• Helpful (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, KawaiiSatan said:

It's a little hard to try and say anything when right off the bat when i joined some people instantly told me they disliked me for no reason beyond "my friend doesn't like you" and then continued to insult me, they weren't warned at all and kurama saw all of it. 

https://prnt.sc/jczhxi

https://prnt.sc/jczhq8

https://prnt.sc/jczh8k

https://prnt.sc/jczh3j

https://prnt.sc/jczho3 

these are just some of what people have said to me. 

girl that's because one of the people who said they don't like you is her fuck boy lmao of course she isn't going to punish him for being toxic!

lets just go ahead and add favoritism to the list to demote her lmao because she lets her fuck boy do whatever he wants

• Best Comment (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Kimilinni said:

lets just go ahead and add favoritism to the list to demote her lmao because she lets her fuck boy do whatever he wants

Going off of this, why does he have a private a channel on discord when they are designated for donators? I'm looking at the donations list right now and I don't see his name anywhere on there. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Webster said:

Going off of this, why does he have a private a channel on discord when they are designated for donators? I'm looking at the donations list right now and I don't see his name anywhere on there. 

He got her the position in the first place from what i heard. they're in on it together so they can abuse on the discord. if he doesn't like something he calls her and tells her to ban them and she does it.

• Pile of Poo (-1) 2

Guest Esbelto
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Webster said:

It's not, it's kouklas channel. But she named it that, she's sm so I don't see why a custom channel shouldn't be allowed for her.

6 minutes ago, Kimilinni said:

He got her the position in the first place from what i heard. they're in on it together so they can abuse on the discord. if he doesn't like something he calls her and tells her to ban them and she does it.

Wrong, he doesn't like a few people in the discord but they're there, the bans in discord have not been because of double karrot and decisions are not because of double karrot, stop making baseless claims and back it up with evidence please. This is actually ridiculous. Key word "what I heard".

Edited by Esbelto

1 minute ago, Esbelto said:

It's not, it's kouklas channel. But she named it that, she's sm so I don't see why a custom channel shouldn't be allowed for her.

My bad then. The name implied it was his to me.

Guest Esbelto
1 minute ago, Webster said:

My bad then. The name implied it was his to me.

Mhm no worries, it gets a lot of people, name is changed consistently, dw I'll make the actual post when I get off work.

15 minutes ago, Webster said:

It's her voice channel and she's letting him use it as his own.

9 minutes ago, Kimilinni said:

Care to provided evidence that they're abusing the discord to ban whoever they want? I get that you don't like either of them but you don't need to be toxic and make shit up

• Pile of Poo (-1) 1

1 minute ago, Esbelto said:

Wrong, he doesn't like a few people in the discord but they're there, the bans in discord have not been because of double karrot and decisions are not because of double karrot, stop making baseless claims and back it up with evidence please. This is actually ridiculous. Key word "what I heard".

lmao i can't back it up because i left the server when i saw the koukla was just gonna abuse and let her friends do whatever they like. 

and since this is not a reaction here is my reaction to your response:

NKFEN7r.gif