What's Happening
  • A full announcement on the Battle of the Communities will come soon!
  • Help support AG by donating today! We're in a tough spot right now and could use your help.
  • Tater is just a little cooler than the rest of us.
  • Come join 1v1 and Semi-Custom when you can! Let's get these servers rolling this summer!
  • Shoutbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Sign in to follow this  
kekbun

Giveaway

tumblr_inline_mvp9f1oGxT1qbs47q.giftumblr_inline_mvp9f1oGxT1qbs47q.giftumblr_inline_mvp9f1oGxT1qbs47q.giftumblr_inline_mvp9f1oGxT1qbs47q.giftumblr_inline_mvp9f1oGxT1qbs47q.gif 

tumblr_inline_p7i55eqd2h1rhwzwl_75sq.gif 𝗚𝗜𝗩𝗘𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗬 tumblr_inline_p7i55eqd2h1rhwzwl_75sq.gif

Game:

Darkness 2

-In order to win the giveaway, you must:

tumblr_inline_mhcmg8XmE31qz4rgp.gif Guess my favorite number! tumblr_inline_mhcmg8XmE31qz4rgp.gif

Your choices are between 1-30,

You may only post once a day, and only post one number.

Good luck!

@Headline may not participate because he already knows my favorite number.
tumblr_inline_mvp9f1oGxT1qbs47q.giftumblr_inline_mvp9f1oGxT1qbs47q.giftumblr_inline_mvp9f1oGxT1qbs47q.giftumblr_inline_mvp9f1oGxT1qbs47q.giftumblr_inline_mvp9f1oGxT1qbs47q.gif

• Like (+1) 1

Good luck everyone!

bc pie

if it's in the 20s your actually a wetard if it's 13 you're emo if it's 7 you're unoriginal if it's 2 your going too far down if it's single digit your a rhinoceros if it's 19 it's too close to 20, same with 18 and 11 and 12 and 14 so it's 15 16 or 17 and I'd say 17 because 15 and 16 are too close to the middle except for the fact that oompa loompa raven stole 17 so it must theoretically be 18.

Congratulations @Sky, you won the giveaway, I'll pm you the code for the prize. <:

Giveaway is locked.