* Do not RDM – proof is needed to kill or damage another player.
* Killing on suspicion is not allowed.
* Prop pushing and killing is allowed as long as its not RDM.
* Prop surfing is KOSable.
* Claiming areas is allowed ONLY during overtime. Traitors may not claim areas. - Edited
* Camping an area for more than 1 minute is not allowed and is slayable unless area is claimed. (edited)
* Goomba stomping is allowed as long as it's not RDM.
* Door blockers must be given 3 warnings to move before shooting.
* Do not harm AFKs until overtime, or let a staff member handle them.
* Give a person a reasonable amount of time to ID a body before killing them.
* Do not exploit the map.
* Delaying the round as any role may result in a slay.
* Do not target staff/players with HARASSMENT.
* Use a readable name, at least 3 characters from A-Z and 0-9.
* No sexism, or racism.
* Do not harass other players. Roasting is fine til told to stop by said player being roasted.
* Do not advertise other servers.
* Hacks/Scripts of any kind are not allowed.
* Overusing mics may result in a gag.
* English only – it is essential for communication.
* Do not impersonate staff.
* Porn/Gore/Shock and generally disturbing sprays are not allowed.
* Traitor baiting is KOSable. Doing so on purpose to lower karma can lean towards slays, kick, then ban.
* Traitors may not hint or give away their teammates unless other T buddy agrees.
* Traitors must call out traps in team chat, verbal or written.
* Traitors may not damage other traitors purposefully, unless coordinated with your teammates.
* Traitors may not camp in the traitor room. After 30 seconds you will be warned, 30 seconds after the warning you will be slain.
* Only detectives may force test a player after 3 sufficiently timed warnings, verbal or in chat. If the player refuses to test it may result in a KOS. You must be able to see a person to test them.
* Innocent rules also apply to Detectives.
* Throwing incendiary grenades near players - even if it doesn't harm the players.
* Throwing discombobulators where it can damage players (on a high ledge for example).
* Walking by a visible unidentified body. Also applies to holding un-IDd bodies.
* Equipping a Traitor weapon/equipment without announcing that you've got it.
* Preventing the innocents and detectives from testing.
* Traitor baiting - shooting at or near another player, can not KOS for shooting out the map, in the sky etc.
* Damaging someone with a prop (Must be 5 or more HP).
* Continuously prop pushing.
* Falsely delcaring yourself proven. (Testing must be witnessed by at least 2 other players or 1 Detective.)
* Destroying any Detective equipment(Visualizer, Healing station) or taking a recently dropped detective weapon off the ground after a Detective has warned not to.
* You may use logic/process of elimination to determine who is a traitor. Logic does NOT override rules, here are some situations that you can use logic in:
Having a Radar as Detective and you only see 1 radar circle up, meaning it's only you and the Traitor.
Someone announcing they have a Traitor or Detective weapon without any T's or D's being ID etc.
* Hiding or destroying bodies with DNA or evidence.
* You can KOS a person for false KOSing you.
* Going into a T room/Coming out of a T room.
* You can live check at any time but you can only live check or KOS in overtime. Detectives do not have to reply to live checks.
* Following someone is KOSable if 3 clear warnings (written or verbal) are giving with at least 2 seconds between each warning.
* Shooting a sniper rifle from a distance.
Map Specific KOS's:
Destroying a T tester - for example on 67th Way.
* You may not KOS a location.
* You may not KOS a player looking near a traitor trap.
* You may not KOS a player based on their appearance.
* RDMing a Innocent as an Innocent/Detective will result in 1 slay.
* RDMing a Detective as an Innocent/Detective will result in 2 slays.
* RDMing a Traitor will result in 2 slays.
* Mass RDM (4+) will result in a monthly to permanent ban, based on the amount of RDMs.
* Ghosting will result in a 1 month ban.
* Consistent RDM will result in a week ban.
* Slay evading(leaving before you've served your slays) will result in the slays being attached to your Steam ID, you will serve them the next time you come on the server.
* Harassing players/Racism/Sexism/Bullying and general bigotry will result in a gag/mute if this persists multiple times, it will be a permanent ban.
* Mic/chat spamming will result in a permanent gag/mute after 3 warnings.
* Any sort of hacking/scripting will result in a permanent ban.
* Advertising will result in a permanent ban.
* Spraying anything against the server rules will result in a warning, a kick, and then a 1 week ban.
* Prop surfing will get you teleported down to ground level and a warn. If this persists past the warn, you will be slain.
*THESE ARE GUIDELINES - STAFF MEMBERS MAY CHANGE PUNISHMENTS IN SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES.*
NOTE: Calling people faggots, dykes, and such is allowed as long as the person you are talking to does NOT care, if told to stop please stop. Yes that means "faggot" and "Dyke" and other retarded words are allowed in the server. Racism is STILL banned.