EdgeGamers Battle of the Communities V
Seven Communities are partaking in this event. Each community will have a team consisting of five players and three substitutions. This is a double elimination tournament where teams will have a chance to make it back to the finals to compete. The date for the tournament is set for June 23rd to June 24th, June 23rd will be the bracket play and the 24th will be semi-finals and finals. All Bracket play is BO1 and Finals are BO3. All communities are to donate $100 and select a charity; and the winning community will get the total amount of money collected donated to their charity of choice.
HyperFall Gaming Community
Rules -short version- Full list here
1. A team will consist of up to eight players.
2. If a team is not able to attend, they will lose by default.
3. If a team is not able to complete a match, they will lose by default.
4. No substitutes will be allowed once the match starts.
5. Each team is allowed a single time out per match.
6. Any disconnects during a round will be considered a death for that player.
7. Matches will be played on the eGO CS:GO Event Server with eGO Tournament Staff to moderate.
8. The tournament will be a double elimination setup.
9. The first team to win 16 rounds will be the winner.
10. Players with a previous VAC ban on any account within the past 365 days or have less than 25 hours recorded on CS:GO will not be allowed to enter.
11. VAC bans received at any point during the tournament, regardless of the game, will be considered an automatic disqualification.
12. Players will record demos of all their matches and be willing to submit them for review upon request.
13. Cheating of any kind will result in the team's removal from this and possibly future tournaments.
14. All eGO Rules apply.
Map will be decided before game with the captain from each team.
All teams will be given 15 minutes of warm up before each match, and to gather their team into the server.
When the game starts each side will knife to determine sides.
Each team has one timeouxt per half.
First to 16 wins the match.
If teams tie in regulation then overtime will start.
Teams are given $16000 in overtime.
Donations to Charity
All donations from other communities are to be paid to eGO’s PayPal here. eGO will hold onto all the money until after the tournament where it will be donated to the charity of choice.
Which Charity should we choose to represent? Help us choose!
Would you like to represent Allied-Gaming? Please fill out this short format to help us out. (No Vac Bans)
Which Charity should we choose and why?: